• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Kind of like yours...
Well, yes, for this game it has been particularly difficult to gauge me

But for you? You're never sure what to make of me, it's only the last few times we rolled town you were confident in my thread position

So, I do want to ask because I'm probably missing something here (I'm drinking and I took a gummy rip) were you omitting thinking I had equity with Hime or something rather than announcing it?

You had me as strong town past phases, that doesn't seem like you had a tough time discerning my alignment at all

Unless you were tinfoiling and didn't voice it

Trying to understand here
What has changed, what has remained?

Magic

Resplendent
What's a lie? The statement I made there are still 4 mafia or the part where it's well established you are among the most prolific bussers here?

I've been scum I think 5/6 times this year.

Please show me 2 instances of bussing my teammate to a lynch(so more than just tpein in mhw who i saved on day 1) or a singular instance of doing it on day 1.

If you can you can have a point!

RDK

Marvelous
there's about a 0% chance his claim changes my read of his alignment. im not even sure why anyone would presume this. unless retro shows anything that she might be town im either lynching her or ratchet.
I missed this, also don't think it really answers my question which is why are you shading tweet for slandering flavor solving. It looks like you're trying to advocate it which is strictly advised against in the OP so I want to know why

Magic

Resplendent
I missed this, also don't think it really answers my question which is why are you shading tweet for slandering flavor solving. It looks like you're trying to advocate it which is strictly advised against in the OP so I want to know why
That does answer your question m8.

His claim won't change my stance on him unless he's the vig or self resolving role. The assumption that I'm trying to flavour solve is dumb.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I've been scum I think 5/6 times this year.

Please show me 2 instances of bussing my teammate to a lynch(so more than just tpein in mhw who i saved on day 1) or a singular instance of doing it on day 1.

If you can you can have a point!
CName 3 games you were town, 3 you were scum

Back