• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I backed off Poyser D1 when I went all out onnmybread of Ratchet...which I got from my play on Poyser. Sorry you aren't very smart
M8 you only backed off after Day 2 then mindlessly tunneled Ratchet off nothing. Stop trying to sell me your crap. And no one figured RDK reverting to a SK after Hime's death until the endgame.

The Orca

Antihero
M8 you only backed off after Day 2 then mindlessly tunneled Ratchet off nothing. Stop trying to sell me your crap. And no one figured RDK reverting to a SK after Hime's death until the endgame.
I tunneled Ratchet last 3rd of D1 lmao. Great job sucking some more

RDK

Marvelous
Relax lol.

It's always easy to say people were bad after the game but things are different when you're in it.

What's done is done

Magic

Resplendent
I dunno why I invest so much time lol

Basically carried the last 3 phases in despite knowing I had such a bad chance of winning lmao, was kinda fun tho lowkey

Anyway, thanks for letting me rep in!
Cause you played well and trying to win is fun m8

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
@The Orca you were my town core.
I was protecting you all game. (After you claimed tbh)
Not sure why you went Aurelian instead of retro tho but w/e.

RDK

Marvelous
Rigged game
Never playing again
Sorry for my AtE this game
My working theory was that you were scum bus driver but I had TMI which is probably why you thought it was so dumb.

It's the only theory I had for Ratchet dying instead of Aurelian and when you refused to claim usage it kinda clicked for me.

And I didn't imagine your role PLUS a scum bus driver would exist since scum might claim it and be CC'd.

Luka

Polarized Noob
My working theory was that you were scum bus driver but I had TMI which is probably why you thought it was so dumb.

It's the only theory I had for Ratchet dying instead of Aurelian and when you refused to claim usage it kinda clicked for me.

And I didn't imagine your role PLUS a scum bus driver would exist since scum might claim it and be CC'd.
That's valid! And yeah, for the life of me I couldn't figure out what your push on me even was!!

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
controversial opinion but im actually proud of t-pein this game

ik ppl r saying he shouldve cc'd earlier (which is true) but like baby steps here, at least he DID cc lmfao
he got the right solve and he tried his best pushing for it (with all of the correct reasoning)

he made mistakes, sure, but this game was honestly a big improvement from other town games of his

The Orca

Antihero
@The Orca you were my town core.
I was protecting you all game. (After you claimed tbh)
Not sure why you went Aurelian instead of retro tho but w/e.
Thought no way scum would have had Zeus as a fake claim and a janitor. Plus after I went tweet and his dumb roletracker check everyone kind of passed on him as scum. Imo it was both of them or none of them. That's why I wanted to lynch 1 a few days ago because we get both or clear 1. Too risky at the end. Probably should have tried instead of Luka...but I don't know what he was doing lol

Luka

Polarized Noob
Thought no way scum would have had Zeus as a fake claim and a janitor. Plus after I went tweet and his dumb roletracker check everyone kind of passed on him as scum. Imo it was both of them or none of them. That's why I wanted to lynch 1 a few days ago because we get both or clear 1. Too risky at the end. Probably should have tried instead of Luka...but I don't know what he was doing lol
Late game, when I'm being wagoned I start to get super panicky. I consider myself obvious town the majority of the game simply because I'm a very polarized player; Most people on this forum don't know my meta though, so I guess that was really unfair to expect!

Back