• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Medieval Fantasy Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Oh look we got Nostradamus ova hea!

Too bad it didn't stop THE BEAR from clipping your ass!
Haha.

I wish I'd been more motivated tbh. I did get major vibe you were scum but didn't have any real gumption this game the second I drew VT.

Congrats to the winners tho etc etc

RDK

Marvelous
Slapped in the ashes, slapped in mafia. Been a bad weekend for ya
Terrible scenes. If I'm being honest I think you did really well this game. I had strong feeling you were scum based on our first interaction this game as it's how I caught you in star wars. You actually went a long way to shifting my read on you to the point where I doubted the read , so nice job and congrats on the W

Lethal

Exceptional
Terrible scenes. If I'm being honest I think you did really well this game. I had strong feeling you were scum based on our first interaction this game as it's how I caught you in star wars. You actually went a long way to shifting my read on you to the point where I doubted the read , so nice job and congrats on the W
Would've been more fun to have you go longer and get you properly

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Definitely an unlucky draw for town. I felt like there might be a "too many cooks in the kitchen" dynamic and it seemed like there was at first with Gram/Magic arguing, but I think once it became obvious there would be zero resistance from town and Poyser took the reigns that all melted away completely.

Magic

Resplendent
Definitely an unlucky draw for town. I felt like there might be a "too many cooks in the kitchen" dynamic and it seemed like there was at first with Gram/Magic arguing, but I think once it became obvious there would be zero resistance from town and Poyser took the reigns that all melted away completely.
Odo arguing made no sense. It was clear there was no resistance from town on the draw.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Haha.

I wish I'd been more motivated tbh. I did get major vibe you were scum but didn't have any real gumption this game the second I drew VT.

Congrats to the winners tho etc etc
wow haza exposed SRM enjoyer???

Whicker

Degenerate
I probably should have talked more. I might have ended up saying more words in my private conversation than in thread. I just wasn't comfortable with anyone yet and I felt really far off. My town reads sans Magic were pretty good though. I probably wouldn't have gotten to Ultra unfortunately

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I probably should have talked more. I might have ended up saying more words in my private conversation than in thread. I just wasn't comfortable with anyone yet and I felt really far off. My town reads sans Magic were pretty good though. I probably wouldn't have gotten to Ultra unfortunately
Tbh your odds of actually killing mafia were pretty low given that 2/5 of the team was BP at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back