Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
remember what i said about liking ur playstyle better poyser

i veto that. now its magics playstyle my fav again

Naomi

Post-game fights :banderas

Not enough hatred towards Naomi the coward. What a hand to ge dealt with. @bebebebababa show yourself
why am i being tagged? got busy and subbed out, couldn't invest in game.

Also seen this nonsense travel to other forums i sub out as scum only. As i have in fact sub out as town to in the past 🙄

Naomi

I should have just checked out after that to be honest. It wasn't just the subbing out - she's the easiest read ever and her first posts in the thread were just obviously phoned in. I can appreciate it would suck for your team to be put in that position though, and am in support of some sort of ban or strike for it because it's not really acceptable.
ah i see where it started now. it was you when i just search this nonsense.

basically you think if i sub out always=scum for me, and then lamented some lame narrative that i 100% sub out as scum. really disgusting as i have been lynched as scum past games in mafia, and even subbed out as town more then once in past game not played here. even lynched as town.

if i don't have the time to play/invest day 1 i sub out, regardless of alignment,

but this is expected thinking from someone like you, who still think i am angry at you, or holds grudges. even when i say meme dropped. 🙄

Magic

Resplendent
why am i being tagged? got busy and subbed out, couldn't invest in game.

Also seen this nonsense travel to other forums i sub out as scum only. As i have in fact sub out as town to in the past 🙄
You signed up for a game after subbing out from this one lol

Psychic

Yennefer
@Ratchet Are you seriously pinning all this on me? Yeah I played bad but Melkor was scummy. Alot of town were scummy who had really good useful roles. Like why not get mad at Conq? He literally screwed his entire play and managed to look super scummy at the same time. RDK didn’t even read the thread. The majority of town was afk. I didn’t even have a useful role. I put a plus one vote on Melkor and a minus one vote on BLD. At least I had a few good town reads like town reading BLD, T-Pein. I was going to come in today ready to crucify Gramma and Poyser for their play and Lethal by association. And frankly the reason mafia won isn’t because they were good it’s because town was soooooooo bad. It also didn’t help that I was being death tunneled by Aurelian either. Or that the vig was a complete moron and ignored what you said about not focusing TPein which ended up in your death. But I guess you decided to blame this all on me. The one game where I did poorly on. Just ignored the other games where I lead town to victory and had excellent reads but no follow. I suggest you take a break from mafia, you need it.
Also I think this game is very unbalanced. 5 mafia??? There should only he 4 mafia in a 20 player game. Mafia was also jaxed and town had no cop??? Seriously @CraigPelton who approved this setup???
I cant even congratulate mafia for a job well done with such an unbalanced game and how poorly town played.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Also I think this game is very unbalanced. 5 mafia??? There should only he 4 mafia in a 20 player game. Mafia was also jaxed and town had no cop??? Seriously @CraigPelton who approved this setup???
I cant even congratulate mafia for a job well done with such an unbalanced game and how poorly town played.

Why are you speaking with such confidence when you have 0 clue what you're talking about

25% is the golden ratio for mafia. 4 is passable circumstantially as well, but there's nothing wrong with 5.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
@Ratchet Are you seriously pinning all this on me? Yeah I played bad but Melkor was scummy. Alot of town were scummy who had really good useful roles. Like why not get mad at Conq? He literally screwed his entire play and managed to look super scummy at the same time. RDK didn’t even read the thread. The majority of town was afk. I didn’t even have a useful role. I put a plus one vote on Melkor and a minus one vote on BLD. At least I had a few good town reads like town reading BLD, T-Pein. I was going to come in today ready to crucify Gramma and Poyser for their play and Lethal by association. And frankly the reason mafia won isn’t because they were good it’s because town was soooooooo bad. It also didn’t help that I was being death tunneled by Aurelian either. Or that the vig was a complete moron and ignored what you said about not focusing TPein which ended up in your death. But I guess you decided to blame this all on me. The one game where I did poorly on. Just ignored the other games where I lead town to victory and had excellent reads but no follow. I suggest you take a break from mafia, you need it.
It's all true, mafia got super lucky the game didn't last 1 more phase, you would've had their ASS

Grammaton

Consigliere

But would you have called us FOOLS

Poyser

Hindsight heroes are hilarious
That’s not what this is. They all had us and were just about to lynch us. You can see from how the 3 day phases played out that they were so close! We were lucky it didn’t go an extra phase where there would be more mafia than town with an above 50% chance of being correct if you picked someone out at random, or they would have nailed us!

Poyser

On a serious note, some of your attitudes towards the people you lynch are the reasons none of you are improving. If you think someone is scum and they’re town, that’s your fault not theirs. There’s no “they were playing scummy” excuse, they were town and their motivations came from town, and YOU failed to see this. Like people were reading melkor as scum mostly because he tried really hard to survive, but that’s not scummy at all. I’m not even sure why he was being wagoned before that because he was playing just fine. His “scummy” play at the end was due to trying to survive, which you would expect of him from both alignments.

I understand what Conq did wasn’t great, and maybe he did contribute to his own lynch there but again not one person took a second to think that the guy is making an absolute show of himself and doing stuff that doesn’t really make any sense to do as scum, and clearly didn’t have any teammates guiding him.

All the people that got lynched were basically lynched by people that were scum telling you to lynch them, because you guys had us all as town. The loss isn’t on the people you were lynching, it’s on all of you.

RDK

Marvelous
1. RDK
2. T-Pein™
3. Grammaton
4. Ultra
5. Aurelian
6. hime
7. Lord Melkor
8. BalsamicVinegar
9. Ratchet
10. Flower
11. Psychic
12. Whicker
13. bebebebababa Lethal
14. Magic
15. Hans Tweetenberg
16. Black Pegged Dragon
17. Poyser
18. ConquistadoR
19. Alco
20. MangoSenpai

Barring poyser and hime this ain't bad for not reading the thread. I apologize for being lazy but your bad reads are your own fault lol. What scum motivations did you see from me this game?

Psychic

Yennefer
On a serious note, some of your attitudes towards the people you lynch are the reasons none of you are improving. If you think someone is scum and they’re town, that’s your fault not theirs. There’s no “they were playing scummy” excuse, they were town and their motivations came from town, and YOU failed to see this. Like people were reading melkor as scum mostly because he tried really hard to survive, but that’s not scummy at all. I’m not even sure why he was being wagoned before that because he was playing just fine. His “scummy” play at the end was due to trying to survive, which you would expect of him from both alignments.

I understand what Conq did wasn’t great, and maybe he did contribute to his own lynch there but again not one person took a second to think that the guy is making an absolute show of himself and doing stuff that doesn’t really make any sense to do as scum, and clearly didn’t have any teammates guiding him.

All the people that got lynched were basically lynched by people that were scum telling you to lynch them, because you guys had us all as town. The loss isn’t on the people you were lynching, it’s on all of you.

Barring poyser and hime this ain't bad for not reading the thread. I apologize for being lazy but your bad reads are your own fault lol. What scum motivations did you see from me this game?
This is hilarious. It’s so easy to say as mafia, “well it’s your fault, for not being better at scumreading,” when so many of you guys suck as town. That’s right, you guys talking a big game like it’s easy to win as town. Please, you guys whine and bitch harder than anyone else here when you lose as town. Literally biting each other’s heads off with multitude of paragraphs. Lol but whatever, enjoy your easy mafia win. Just remember when you’re town, these are the players you have to deal with.

@RDK i didn’t strongly scumread you but your lack of effort in playing a game says it all. You can go jump off a cliff.

RDK

Marvelous
This is hilarious. It’s so easy to say as mafia, “well it’s your fault, for not being better at scumreading,” when so many of you guys suck as town. That’s right, you guys talking a big game like it’s easy to win as town. Please, you guys whine and bitch harder than anyone else here when you lose as town. Literally biting each other’s heads off with multitude of paragraphs. Lol but whatever, enjoy your easy mafia win. Just remember when you’re town, these are the players you have to deal with.

@RDK i didn’t strongly scumread you but your lack of effort in playing a game says it all. You can go jump off a cliff.
If I post almost 100 times in a phase and give plenty of reads I don't think it's fair to blame me when you can't read me lol. If you expected more from me then I'm sorry but I don't really think you could have since we've not played together all too often. I'm not going to jump off a cliff

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor

I don't agree with Poyser fully, in that I think the players lynched share some of the culpability where it's fair, but I can already see you've taken nothing from this game. You can't really blame people for making it hard when you refuse to take on board any opinion that isn't your own, you play town like you're a solo act. Ah whatever, I'm sure there will be plenty more fun times with this stuff in the near future.

Poyser

Never said it was easy. You are blaming melkor, RDK and Conq for their own lynches. That’s wrong. The people that voted them are the ones that made the bad reads, they’re the ones that lost it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back