• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
it's a bit silly as it's just an interaction. town reading people just for talking is a misstep, as people will talk. they were just the first ones to do so.
u'd be surprised. not everyone talks. the town read is given for talking in a dead thread late at night when they didnt have to. if they went back to hiding when other players come it'll look sus but so far seems like they r constantly in the mix. just an overall macro read. if one of them is scum i guess we'll find out soon

i think the best thing for me here is to be quiet and let lethal respond by himself tbh

why would you want to yeet cp?

don't make this into an innocent child situation lol. the chances he's scum faking miller are astronomically low.
because he's one of the players that will never approach my slot genuinely so i cba. i cant read him by direct interactions so could eliminate and be done with it. it helps my selfish world view

agree on tsowrder. the observation itself may read good for tweet too, i think. so both probably town

also if lethal is scum then i hard claim that i was defending him

i agree im not defending lethal by any means. im saying its a common practice to just underestimate his scum play and chalk it up as nah he will never fake that. and then the discussion gets derailed into speculating who is coaching lethal if he did it.. etc.. and also poyser can come later and make this comment if its true so we'll wait until then to see if he sees same thing with lethal etc..

i dont belive lethal gave much thought into this regardless of his alignment. i can vote him with u purely for policy reasons

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
flower what do you think of lethal?

what are your scum reads? i've seen mostly town reads from you.
I don‘t have any strong scum reads so far, just players I‘m iffy on. Those would be Kekko, Melkor and Hime rn.

I can see your points regarding Lethal, but I feel like Lethal is just always like this. I thought he was scum in Ultra‘s game for similar reasons, too, but then the guy flipped Town. So Idk what to make of him.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
He said Poyser was "frozen in wolf chat", he obviously knew he had not posted
Great point actually, question is why he knew Poyser hadn't posted. It could be that he read the thread and didn't see any Poyser posts. In that case it'd be very strange that he had no thoughts to share on the game and just went for the Poyser vote and then later made a post with a number of observations as if he'd just finished catching up. Now that would point towards obviously fake behavior.

Anything else you can think of besides the obvious possibility that he knew because they're teammates?

Magic

Resplendent

i dont think as teammates lethal just goes after poyser without talking it out with him whatsoever.

unless poyser is just hiding in the scum chat and not in thread, but i find that idea unlikely too.

Ultra

THE BEAR

...I'm suddenly reminded of the WW game where Lethal got pushed and outted Ekko as rolecop - he struggles a lot with TMI.

I hope that's not what happened here

Magic

Resplendent
it feels like we have a lot of wagons without much overlap right now.

@RÆM thoughts on tpein, lethal, hime, imposter?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
vote lynch tpein

if he flips town we blame tweet ultra and magic and whoever else talked about him negatively

if he flipped scum i bussed him like my scum meta to bus my inactive teammates

...I'm suddenly reminded of the WW game where Lethal got pushed and outted Ekko as rolecop - he struggles a lot with TMI.

I hope that's not what happened here
it was an MVP play but the host wasnt fair in giving the awards imo. lethal got robbed MVP. sad!

Lord Melkor

Exceptional

What was to like in T-Sworder's posts?

Imposter

Illustrious
Actually he asked if he should know anything before catching up so I do wonder how he knew Poyser hadn't posted. I think Ekko was saying this but I'm slow

Status
Not open for further replies.