Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
If Flower had roleblock then she is SK and roleblocked me most likely so Raem, cop, couldn't out her

Poyser

From just skimming the current discussion we clearly need a game plan that we can follow depending on how she flips
If she’s telling the truth and she’s SK then I think Alco and Aurelian are confirmed mafia lol. Alco from the failed kill, and Aurelian because he said he was blocked the night flower claims to have blocked Rugrat

If shes maf then it’s magic for sure

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
So hammering right now would be skin to a soft throw if we don't consider our avenues ahead of time

If she flips SK we need to act fast the following day

If she flips scum no reason not to try and utilize our time to pin down her mates

Poyser

If Flower had roleblock then she is SK and roleblocked me most likely so Raem, cop, couldn't out her
No cos she was tracked to rugrat

If she’s the SK then she killed hime because scum don’t kill themselves and town don’t have a kill

If she’s the SK then you’re confirmed scum

Magic

Resplendent
If she’s telling the truth and she’s SK then I think Alco and Aurelian are confirmed mafia lol. Alco from the failed kill, and Aurelian because he said he was blocked the night flower claims to have blocked Rugrat

then is a setup.

she's obviously fucking scum as she's not the roleblocking SK. you're the one hesitating and unvoting.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

Well Rugrat is dead and she was tracked to him, so she had to have killed him right

Poyser

I’ll spell it out

Flower claims to have ninja killed hime and block Rugrat. She was tracked to Rugrat and SK obviously killed hime so these actions are CONFIRMED unless she flips SK with a role that isn’t roleblocker

Aurelian claims to have been blocked that same night, which is IMPOSSIBLE if flower is telling the truth

So if flower flips RBer SK = alco and Aurelian confirmed scum

But she’s obviously mafia lol

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Idk what Psychics problem is tbh. Has had tunnel vision on me since at least yesterday if not longer, asks me meaningless questions a lot and reacts condescendingly towards the answers and now even starts blatantly making shit up about my and Flowers votes always aligning.

Still seems more likely in town meta than scum meta but seems unwilling to work with me who oughta be cleared from the Pein flip alone, no idea what to do about that :blobfacade

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I’ll spell it out

Flower claims to have ninja killed hime and block Rugrat. She was tracked to Rugrat and SK obviously killed hime so these actions are CONFIRMED unless she flips SK with a role that isn’t roleblocker

Aurelian claims to have been blocked that same night, which is IMPOSSIBLE if flower is telling the truth

So if flower flips RBer SK = alco and Aurelian confirmed scum

But she’s obviously mafia lol
Agree with this, if Flower is SK, Alco and Aurelian are confirmed scum

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
The part about Aurelian being Hated is probably true even if he is scum so if Flower is SK we oughta rush Aurelian tomorrow and not Alco, makes it likelier that we get our votes in before mafia do.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
If Flower is mafia we probably get two flips tonight.

Let's pretend they kill Ultra and Ekko so my personal most confirmed townies are gone, then what?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
The fact that she was tracked to a person that just happened to die is just too much of a coincidence, so she probably just made some shit up about targeting rug with a different action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back