Dalton/Rugrat 4 - Flower, Hime, Ultra, Raem
Evans 1 - Tweet
Ekko 3 - Evans, CP, Alco
Poyser 4 - Nat, Magic, Ekko, Aurelian
Magic 1 - Poyser

Duel Votes to Win

Raem 8 - Poyser, Flower, CP, Hime, Aurelian, Psychic, Ultra, Tweet
Nat 1 - Ekko

With 15 alive, 8 votes to lynch. You have around 8 hours.

Poyser

Eh still want to see the flip. Fuck all this noise.
[Vote Lynch Rugrat]
Rugrat isn’t scum
He’s not faking watcher because people don’t do that
Which means the role is real
However if the watcher is scum, then that means scum have both a watcher and a bus driver, which means they can literally kill whoever they want without fear of being caught. And yet they’ve wasted all their kills on nobodies lol

Also if you believe evans then he was blocked, which means scum would have the watcher, a bus driver and a roleblocker. That’s too much

I’m like 99% sure Rugrat is just town here

Poyser

Btw magic

I moved ultra, tweet, evans (even tho I switched him back) from scum reads to town reads this game

Happy to help!

Poyser

Your issue isn’t that my reads are static

It’s that I’m not town reading the people you want me to town read. And I’m not scum reading the people you want me to scum read

Meanwhile your poe consists of me/psychic/Rugrat lmao

Shocking

RÆM

Distinguished
Rugrat isn’t scum
He’s not faking watcher because people don’t do that
Which means the role is real
However if the watcher is scum, then that means scum have both a watcher and a bus driver, which means they can literally kill whoever they want without fear of being caught. And yet they’ve wasted all their kills on nobodies lol

Also if you believe evans then he was blocked, which means scum would have the watcher, a bus driver and a roleblocker. That’s too much

I’m like 99% sure Rugrat is just town here
So is flower scummy for pointing out that Dalton said to shoot Tpein?

expecting a red in the bottom of the list between u and hans tweet.

My read list now looks terrible too many blues from the claims and shit. 😂 Someone's gotta be lying or hiding inbetween all the ego clash stuff.

Psychic

Yennefer
OMFG Can you clowns stop hurling insults at each other and flip flopping all over the place.
I can not stand flip floppers.

Poyser vs Magic :
Magic makes more sense talkwise but Poyser makes more sense playwise.
Magic is all over the place, even sussing people who he previously townread.
I do not like him flip flopping his votes all over the place.

Vote lynch Magic

I'm not too happy with rem wanting to lynch the unccd watcher (Rugrat) either.
All flip floppers must die.

Vote Nat to win Duel

Poyser

Also Aurelian went from not doing anything to tunnelling me when I pushed him, to read me town from Tpeins flip, back to tunnelling me because I listed him in my scum team lmao. Better yet, he can’t even explain why or point to anything!

But you’ve got this guy as strong town

Poyser

So is flower scummy for pointing out that Dalton said to shoot Tpein?

expecting a red in the bottom of the list between u and hans tweet.

My read list now looks terrible too many blues from the claims and shit. 😂 Someone's gotta be lying or hiding inbetween all the ego clash stuff.
Just completely disregard any reads you have based on people’s characters lol

Judge on their thread play and possibly on their roles themselves/usage

Start there

RÆM

Distinguished
OMFG Can you clowns stop hurling insults at each other and flip flopping all over the place.
I can not stand flip floppers.

Poyser vs Magic :
Magic makes more sense talkwise but Poyser makes more sense playwise.
Magic is all over the place, even sussing people who he previously townread.
I do not like him flip flopping his votes all over the place.

Vote lynch Magic

I'm not too happy with rem wanting to lynch the unccd watcher (Rugrat) either.
All flip floppers must die.

Vote Nat to win Duel
Psy I got your back nooooo
legit my strongest town read from reading the game.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Can you vote poyser. Do you have any reason not to? Do you town read him?

I'd prefer another direction today. I gave my considerations earlier. It's not in full confidence but that goes both ways - I'm occupied and with 8 hours left I'd prefer a direction with a higher guarantee of scum

Poyser

Also if I do get lynched then don’t let people talk you onto raem

Dude literally just changed his entire view on the game state and thread because someone claimed a character that made sense with their role lol. He’s never scum here

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'd prefer another direction today. I gave my considerations earlier. It's not in full confidence but that goes both ways - I'm occupied and with 8 hours left I'd prefer a direction with a higher guarantee of scum
Wanna lynch hime?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Also Aurelian went from not doing anything to tunnelling me when I pushed him, to read me town from Tpeins flip, back to tunnelling me because I listed him in my scum team lmao. Better yet, he can’t even explain why or point to anything!

But you’ve got this guy as strong town
You have literally a litany of reasons why I've switched my reason and view on you being scum and the fact you continually try to redirect the focus on Magic and Ekko over examining Evans at any point.

@hime
@Flower

Vote Lynch Poyser

Natalija

Divine Departure
I think nat might actually flip scum here lol she's clearly lying about what happens if she loses the duel
How am I clearly lying? What’s the motivation I have for using my ability if I was scum? I never was a lynch candidate, my ability puts me in the hot seat if anything.

You need to believe me when I say there is no saving Rem here. The only one you can save is me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back