Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
alco can be town, or likely unaligned with dalton imo

hes solving the PoE well i think by comparison

poyser > cp > dalton > alco shud be lynch order. only lynch alco if dalton flip town

in that event evan can be scum as well, tho hime's point sounds good that evan can be town

off to sleep now. thats where i am at

End of Day 3

Grammaton

Consigliere
Monster Hunter Mafia - End of Day 3

Day 3 Final Vote Count

Dalton/Rugrat 1 - Hime
Evans 1 - Tweet
Ekko 3 - Alco, Flower, Evans
Poyser 1 - Nat
Magic 2 - Raem, Magic
Hime 6 - Poyser, CP, Aurelian, Ultra, Ekko, Psychic

Duel Votes to Win

Raem 7 - Poyser, Flower, CP, Hime, Ultra, Tweet, Evans
Nat 3 - Ekko, Psychic, Aurelian

The main lynch has ended in a No Lynch!

The best boy had bitten off more than even he could chew ...

Odogaron
1x Duelist, Deep Wounds

HandmadeSociableDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

Congratulations, you are Odogaron, Astera Wyverns Aligned! A hyper-aggressive canine wyvern, you are known for picking a fight with essentially anything you come across, even if it is much larger and stronger than you! Armed with serrated claws and a powerful jaw, you rely on speed and reflexes to overpower your prey, and will often attempt to climb on larger beasts backs where you will rip and tear at their hide …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 1x Duelist (You may target a player during a day phase provided there are a minimum of 12 hours remaining, and initiate a duel. The duel will act as a second lynch between you and your target, and will run side by side with the main lynch. Players may vote for you or your opponent to win the duel, and at the end of the day phase, the player with the most votes will win the duel, and the loser will die. In the event of a tie, you will win)
- Deep Wounds (In the event you lose the duel, you will leave deep wounds behind that if not treated, will cause your target to die at the end of the following night phase)

You win when all threats to the Astera Wyverns are eliminated.

Raem has been afflicted by the Bleed status, and will die at the end of the following night phase unless healed!

Owing to several player requests and wanting to get the game on a more user-friendly time schedule, Night 3 will be somewhat extended.

It is now Night 3. You have a maximum of 30 hours.

Last edited:
Night 3

Grammaton

Consigliere
Monster Hunter Mafia - Night 3

The devourer would eat no more ...

Deviljho
3x Cop, Frenzy

deviljho_intro.gif

Congratulations, you are Deviljho, Astera Wyvern Aligned! The Eater of Worlds, your appetite is only matched by your temper. You are the ultimate apex predator, and will pick a fight with absolutely anything that moves. You will aggressively invade other monsters’ territory at any opportunity, and if you detect weakness, will pursue them endlessly …

- 3x Cop (You may target a player at night and learn their alignment)
- Frenzy (If you receive an Astera Wyvern Aligned result, your predatory instincts will kick in and you will fixate on your target. During the next night phase, you will be unable to investigate another player, and will instead compulsively visit the same player as you have investigated)

The Queen of the Skies' reign was over ...

Legiana
3x Watcher

tumblr_py3hjaIvcF1wad1ngo2_540.gif

Congratulations, you are Legiana, Astera Wyverns Aligned! The Queen of the Skies, you are a swift and agile flying wyvern, known for generating frigid gales and freezing cold breath to subdue your prey. The apex predator of the Coral Highlands, you fight using brains rather than brawn … Your piercing shrieks are distinctive, and serve to warn other beasts off.

- 3x Watcher (You may target a player at night and learn who, if anyone, they were visited by)

The empire would crumble ...

Teostra
3x Bodyguard

cd528926de4591aae27618793f969c6e7f0e6fc8.gif

Congratulations, you are Teostra, Elder Dragon Aligned! Known and feared as the Flame Emperor, you are in fact the weaker half of your mate, Lunastra, and have been known to defend her when she comes under stack from threats such as Nergigante.

- 3x Bodyguard (You may target a player at night and protect them from regular strength killing actions. You may not target yourself)

You win when you control the voting majority, or nothing can prevent this.

It is now Day 4. With 11 players alive, 6 votes to lynch. You have 36 hours.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
So I was blocked then from healing Raem...
u claimed healer? okay im going to read the game lol

i wanted to no lynch yesterday but it seems like we didnt have enough even with my vote counted on hime

im guessing serial killed her lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
u claimed healer? okay im going to read the game lol

i wanted to no lynch yesterday but it seems like we didnt have enough even with my vote counted on hime

im guessing serial killed her lol
Yes
And I targeted Raem for healing from Nat's bleed status on him so either I was blocked or he was targeted and I was prevented from healing him

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yes
And I targeted Raem for healing from Nat's bleed status on him so either I was blocked or he was targeted and I was prevented from healing him
why did u claim it...
they wouldnt know its u if u didnt

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Okay I was reading back some early d2 stuff and Pein opened by saying Magic and Poyser are scum. Magic then talks to Pein for a while and uhhhhh the dialogue doesn't look like teammates to me at all. Y'all can check it out yourselves it starts around post #2000

Alco also going in pretty hard on Pein d2, don't think they're teamed either

Evans also has a genuine looking back and forth with him, doesn't look teamed either

If anything Poyser looks possibly aligned with Pein from mid-d2, he talks a lot to and about people but almost nothing of it concerns T-Pein. Pein on the other hand goes with this narrative that Magic and Poyser are bussing which in time becomes a general accusation that Poyser is a busser and he also makes a comment that he did something or other during d1 just to trigger Poyser. Those comments strike me as a bit too on the nose, ooo look I'm trying to smear and annoy Poyser, there's no way we're ever teammates.

Poyser himself meanwhile goes other places like he said he would which isn't scummy in itself but he just doesn't care about Pein at all during that time. Ignores the guy for 500 posts or so and then just goes

Tpein ur gonna get yourself lynched m8

It's also worth noting that Poyser and Pein aren't reacting to posts where they sus each other. They both like to emoji react in some condescending manner towards posts where others sus them, but with each other there's none of that this game.

Seriously reread d2 and pay attention to how Poyser and Pein talk to each other and how they talk to other people. Poyser opens d2 by saying he wants to lynch Pein but explore other directions which he does. He goes in hard for Aurelian in particular, meanwhile Pein is talking his crap about recruits and whatnot and Poyser just doesn't care. Usually whenever he has someone nailed to a wall he keeps burying their every point to make sure they stay nailed to the wall, there's none of that here.

I think the plan was to explore other directions as Poyser said he would and hopefully find one that they could drag in front of a T-Pein lynch. Poysers posts towards me also look manipulative in hindsight, like egging me on whenever I made a good point against Aurelian or this thing right here

but hes a good scum player, so he's always going to hover in this bracket if you let him

If I simply compare Magics and Poysers reactions to being accused of bussing each other by T-Pein, Magic definitely looks way less likely to be Peins teammate.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Why

I have never seen you want a no lynch in my entire life
read my EoD posts

thought hime was town and the scum in poyser dalton cp so wanted to conserve as many townies

with this flip, the worldview changes ... slightly

for instance, i still think magic is townier than poyser

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Okay I was reading back some early d2 stuff and Pein opened by saying Magic and Poyser are scum. Magic then talks to Pein for a while and uhhhhh the dialogue doesn't look like teammates to me at all. Y'all can check it out yourselves it starts around post #2000

Alco also going in pretty hard on Pein d2, don't think they're teamed either

Evans also has a genuine looking back and forth with him, doesn't look teamed either

If anything Poyser looks possibly aligned with Pein from mid-d2, he talks a lot to and about people but almost nothing of it concerns T-Pein. Pein on the other hand goes with this narrative that Magic and Poyser are bussing which in time becomes a general accusation that Poyser is a busser and he also makes a comment that he did something or other during d1 just to trigger Poyser. Those comments strike me as a bit too on the nose, ooo look I'm trying to smear and annoy Poyser, there's no way we're ever teammates.

Poyser himself meanwhile goes other places like he said he would which isn't scummy in itself but he just doesn't care about Pein at all during that time. Ignores the guy for 500 posts or so and then just goes

It's also worth noting that Poyser and Pein aren't reacting to posts where they sus each other. They both like to emoji react in some condescending manner towards posts where others sus them, but with each other there's none of that this game.

Seriously reread d2 and pay attention to how Poyser and Pein talk to each other and how they talk to other people. Poyser opens d2 by saying he wants to lynch Pein but explore other directions which he does. He goes in hard for Aurelian in particular, meanwhile Pein is talking his crap about recruits and whatnot and Poyser just doesn't care. Usually whenever he has someone nailed to a wall he keeps burying their every point to make sure they stay nailed to the wall, there's none of that here.

I think the plan was to explore other directions as Poyser said he would and hopefully find one that they could drag in front of a T-Pein lynch. Poysers posts towards me also look manipulative in hindsight, like egging me on whenever I made a good point against Aurelian or this thing right here

If I simply compare Magics and Poysers reactions to being accused of bussing each other by T-Pein, Magic definitely looks way less likely to be Peins teammate.
yes agree, wud always yeet poyser b4 magic

u wud think scum poyser wud play similar to last game and bus tpein to help either him or tpein advance forward but i guess he changed it up for this game

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
read my EoD posts

thought hime was town and the scum in poyser dalton cp so wanted to conserve as many townies

with this flip, the worldview changes ... slightly

for instance, i still think magic is townier than poyser

Can you tell me what you're seeing because at a glance Magic's eod posts look fucking horrid to me

Emil

V.I.P. Member
anyway what does raem and dalton both flipping town cops say about evans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back