Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Evans
Magic
Flower
Aurelian
Psychic

Think this is probably my poe atm. In that order. Tho I have magic and evans both in the “I’d be really shocked if this guy was town at this point” category. After that it’s a bit more open but I’d probably have that order

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Evans
Magic
Flower
Aurelian
Psychic

Think this is probably my poe atm. In that order. Tho I have magic and evans both in the “I’d be really shocked if this guy was town at this point” category. After that it’s a bit more open but I’d probably have that order
Psychic before Aurelian for me

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
It is. You're causing me a headache with that inane line of speculation, I think SK solving isn't an exact science either, mind you. But I really really don't see why this is drawn towards me in particular, I can already smell shit on the wind with where this is going given Psychic's post.
u have to turn ur brain off and play as linear as the scum to mafia win ratio in this site

this is the way ultra kun

the less u think the more u win

trust

Poyser

I think Magic is town because I reread d1/2 and think his interactions with T-Pein look unaligned.

I'm reading you town on play but frankly have no picture of your interactions or lack thereof with hime
I understand magic made a show of lynching tpein on D2 after going for dalton

What about his d1 looks unaligned? I don’t really remember any of that and he was the one that switched the wagons back to lethal and made sure to say he thinks tpein is playing shit but not necessarily scummy because it’s tpein lol. Me and you both pointed out that he’s not actually complete shit as town and is capable of decent play but he hid behind the “this guy sucks” card and used the ambiguity to push lethal instead

I don’t really put much stock into D2, I think if aligned then there’s no fucking way magic tries to save tpein again lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
it all boils down to retro's prophecy

we overthink alot

we need to stop that lol

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Are you sure it isn't cause I unvoted? Apparently if I didn't it would have summoned someone else to come in and vote hime.
I mean it looks objectively bad but by fad not the only reason we no-lynched

Like I fully accept that me not catching up and going to sleep wasn't very well timed but I was playing a big poker tournament deep into the night

Magic

Resplendent
I think Magic is town because I reread d1/2 and think his interactions with T-Pein look unaligned.

I'm reading you town on play but frankly have no picture of your interactions or lack thereof with hime
tweet i appreciate the support but i highly doubt anyone is going to listen at this point.

the lack of vote on hime is a bad look which i cant really explain as i did think i was on her prior to the self vote but i was wrong.

Poyser

interesting, could u confirm tweet's recharge?

@Hans Tweetenberg did u recharge anyone else n1 or n3? can u recharge me? maybe i can seraph 2 players kekekek

also i think evan got no result on magic n2. was this confirmed that it means his target visited nobody or simply action fail cuz block/jail @Evans

also too many VTs. pepega brainless solving says one of the VT is scum
Cp jailkept magic so Ekko couldn’t target him

Tho actually that means he probably actually did track magic right @CraigPelton? No other way for him to know that I don’t think

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
how do you go about sussing out who the SK is?

btw, I'm focused on lynching mafia. you asked the question.

I would say not like that, but there's no exact science here. Roles, mostly.

I don't mean to tug your horn too much here CP, but I do take issue on principle with you throwing this dogshit out there and being asked to claim before players like say, Alco, who basically spends each and every game with his mouth sewn to Poyser's asshole, and then have to put up with being told I'm not being townie enough while I'm putting in some serious work here.

Poyser

So actually it’s very unlikely evans and magic would be aligned, assuming that if evans is scum then he’s a Roletracker

Unless they actively decided to waste the utility of the role in order to claim that usage

Poyser

I don't mean to tug your horn too much here CP, but I do take issue on principle with you throwing this dogshit out there and being asked to claim before players like say, Alco, who basically spends each and every game with his mouth sewn to Poyser's asshole, and then have to put up with being told I'm not being townie enough while I'm putting in some serious work here.
Can you just claim lol

If you’re insisting on going last then there better be a good reason for it, or I’m gonna think you’re bullshitting

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Cp jailkept magic so Ekko couldn’t target him

Tho actually that means he probably actually did track magic right @CraigPelton? No other way for him to know that I don’t think
why wud they try to get my role n1. maybe thought im serial or some indie with how i was playing. no idea

if hime rly protected tweet then i can see them being scared of tweet being shot. i have taken a shot at tweet before so if they think i am serial that may be who i shoot? seriously no idea lol

then they roletracked magic n2, wud mean magic is unaligned with evans at the least, assuming evans is scum

but then it wud MAYBE mean tweet is scum ... and...AAANDDDDD.... it would make you 3/3 wouldnt it

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

get the fuck over it dude, I literally have let you go second to last. you're such a diva.

Poyser

Roletracking magic is obviously standard usage as scum too

A big problem here is the night kills are very magic lol

Poyser

why wud they try to get my role n1. maybe thought im serial or some indie with how i was playing. no idea

if hime rly protected tweet then i can see them being scared of tweet being shot. i have taken a shot at tweet before so if they think i am serial that may be who i shoot? seriously no idea lol

then they roletracked magic n2, wud mean magic is unaligned with evans at the least, assuming evans is scum

but then it wud MAYBE mean tweet is scum ... and...AAANDDDDD.... it would make you 3/3 wouldnt it
You were playing like a spaz and insisting on being scum read so they probably thought you were hiding a useful role lol

Also he was obv gonna claim tracker, so he pretty much has to track the guy he’s been tunnelling all day. And on N1 when there’s hardly any claims it’s fine to just take a shot at anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back