Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I read raem fown and I’m not really sure about Nat. That duel seems pretty opportunistic tho since raem has just started taking heat. Could have pulled the trigger much earlier if it was something she believed in doing
or used it d1 when most of the game wanted to lynch t-pein AND lethal

or d2 when we wanted to lynch t-pein AND dalton

Magic

Resplendent
I could go for an evans lynch I think

I’m not really sure where to go but I don’t have time to read back at all. Seems unlikely I’d lynch magic or Aurelian here as there’s not enough appetite for it

I don’t mind lynching Rugrat either just because he’s likely gonna be floating around poe all game

I’m not really confident in Rugrat being scum tho lol. Then again if he flips town then surely even you have to agree that poe is catching up to magic so I wouldn’t mind lynching just to get a bit more info there as I don’t see them being aligned. If rug is town then you can add that to the pile of townies magic has been pushing

Lethal
Me
Dalton (if he flips town I mean)
Psychic (read but seems pretty likely to me)
This is a stupid fucking post. 3 of the people haven't flipped.

And there's no reason to think Dalton is town unless you have tmi. Quite literally nothing points to it.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
@Magic what do you think of my evans case iirc you are reading him town because his lethal read felt genuine and his claim? that still holding up?

Natalija

Divine Departure
she had a fucking duel and doesn't discuss with us who to use it on or anything. doesn't use it on the inactive slot everyone thinks is scum. just goes off and duels whoever she wants to nevermind raem isnt being scum read by pretty much anyone
I TRIED. I don’t have any more time, and most people are unsure.

Poyser

This is a stupid fucking post. 3 of the people haven't flipped.

And there's no reason to think Dalton is town unless you have tmi. Quite literally nothing points to it.
Read the post ya fucking moron. I said if Dalton flips town lmao

Obviously I know I’m town, I don’t need my flip…..

Shit post

Day 3 VC 3 + Duel

Grammaton

Consigliere
Day 3 Vote Count 3

Dalton/Rugrat 4 - Flower, Hime, Raem, Psychic
Psychic 1 - Ultra
Raem 1 - Ekko
Ultra 1 - Magic
Aurelian 1 - Tweet
Evans 2 - CP, Poyser

A duel has been called!

Players must vote for who they want to win the duel, the loser will die at EoD. Votes may be changed at any time. The duel will run alongside the main lynch.

Duel Votes to Win

Raem 4 - Poyser, Flower, CP, Hime

With 15 alive, 8 votes to lynch. You have around 13 hours.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Day 3 Vote Count 3

Dalton/Rugrat 4 - Flower, Hime, Raem, Psychic
Psychic 1 - Ultra
Raem 1 - Ekko
Ultra 1 - Magic
Aurelian 1 - Tweet
Evans 2 - CP, Poyser

A duel has been called!

Players must vote for who they want to win the duel, the loser will die at EoD. Votes may be changed at any time. The duel will run alongside the main lynch.

Duel Votes to Win

Raem 4 - Poyser, Flower, CP, Hime

With 15 alive, 8 votes to lynch. You have around 13 hours.
what happens in the event of a tie?

Poyser

Yes and you're preemptively using it against me
Yes as I said I’m not really confident he’s gonna flip scum

I already said why I think Dalton could be town the other day, but it’s not very strong and I do recognise he’s likely gonna be in poe for the whole game unless like you flip anytime soon and you’re scum

Magic

Resplendent
kinda wanna lynch evans tbh he's probably the player showing the least organic thought progression throughout the game. he decided early d1 ekko was scum and stuck to that. he said he wasn't interested in t-pein because he was voting ekko. asked for raisins around the t-pein wagon a couple times and did nothing with the responses. said lethal was town early and stuck to that. only voted lethal at the very end of the wagon and gave no reason for it whatsoever. later said it was to avoid a no-lynch, which apparently wasn't a good enough reason to vote T-Pein just a short while earlier when we were asking for votes on him.

comes in d2 and of course he has tracked ekko, which I could see him saying "this is what I would be expected to do as scum with this role". uses the result of ekko visiting me to establish his claim even though logically it doesn't make sense to assume ekko has used a scummy role given I didn't die and my role was already outed. people town read him for it and he basically vanishes from there.

he feels very calculated and struggling for content outside of talking about ekko who nobody else wants to lynch, and seemed to just fuck off after getting read town, which makes me think that was his only real objective all along.

I did like his defense of lethal day 1 but ya he hasn't had almost any town reads outside of that. If the wagon was between lethal and tpein don't you think he'd have jumped on pein instead of just stuck to ekko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back