• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguini

The Best Dog
i'd prefer Psychic - but if we have to kill Sky for PoE, I will go along with it. At this point she can't be mafia.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Gonna be a fun game for the rest of town when they lynch the only one who can't reasonably be killed at night :francis: with scum and an SK still at large

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
You have until 7:41am CET tomorrow until the votes lock, meaning exactly 17h and 7 minutes.

Penguini

The Best Dog
Gonna be a fun game for the rest of town when they lynch the only one who can't reasonably be killed at night :francis: with scum and an SK still at large

you might be forced, to seriously considered Psychic. me and rdk would rather go that way - so its really on your to make that case or probably get lynched

RDK

Marvelous
@Grammaton in case I die. I don't have any sort of clear objection to the CP direction, he'd probably be my direction if psychic flips town. The strongest reason to read him town is the aurelian push but as we have already noted it was when the day was already decided. And he also asked me to vig Tweet and not aurelian that same day which kind of dilutes it.

Otherwise I can't read CP very well. I do think he vibes town particularly with the current game state, he doesn't seem frustrated or anything but he's a good player and has a decent range.

Bachi

Distinguished
RDK
Grammaton
Psychic(cop who outed Lethal)

The Orca(not aligned with mafia, push too strong on Witcker)

BalsamicBear(this slot changes oppinions a lot, cant read it well)

Sky(not bad pushes through the game, voted here because of a theory that Gf must be tanky , she got inno result also)

CraigPelton( have inno result but I see things differently than this slot, poe because of his case on Psychic)

Retrolize(weird interactions with Lethal and Aurelian in d1, was one of my first suspects because of this, not a solid case here, I need to see her read list currently, and some explanations)

This is were Im at, blue town, yellow idk, orange suspects

VC 3 D 5

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Day 5 - Vote Count 3

Bachi: Sky
Sky: Retrolize
Orca: BalsamicVinegar
Retrolize: BalsamicVinegar > Unvote
RDK: Psychic > Unvote > Sky
BalsamicVinegar: Psychic > Unvote > Psychic > Sky