• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Pointing out that RDK hasn't contributed much isn't really what I would call a good thought true as it might be, he said he hadn't read properly yet iirc. And you liked the posts where there was no reasoning at all, just frustration votes.

The chaos is only good for one team.
I disageee. It's been well over 24 hours and if took @Kurumi getting a little amped up to finally start seeing that I'm happy. No need to go postal but having heart and seeing who isn't playing the game at its core is good imo.

The Orca

Antihero
Pointing out that RDK hasn't contributed much isn't really what I would call a good thought true as it might be, he said he hadn't read properly yet iirc. And you liked the posts where there was no reasoning at all, just frustration votes.

The chaos is only good for one team.
Well with this in mind, I'm for sure going to have a problem working with other town after all in some games. Chaos breeds reactions and reactions fuel reads and reads, well.....they win games
Definitely in my scum leaning group right now. I saw that as well

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
btw the Impact show's started so I will be low activity for a while

Oneiros

Surreal
Surely this is not Polar Bear with TMI about Kurumi being town trying to look good off the flip, right?

Surely he knows people would easily catch on with it being so obvious, right?

surely surely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back