Masterblack06

Man of Atom
New reaction image just dropped
Screenshot_14.png

:hestonpls

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So Ash and Pikachu is a new trainer, While Red is a legendary trainer Cynthia wants to beat.

Vio49Pn.jpg

Anyway got him in the game. Even pokemon Lore doesn't recognize ash as a full fledge trainer after 20+ year of experience.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So apparently in Rings of Power? Galadriel is just a strong womyn trying to find herself by hunting Orcs? Is that how it goes?

And I've also seen that they're shoehorning a lesbian elf/human relationship because of course. There have been rare heterosexual relationships between men and elves, gotta have a LGBTQWXYZABC123+++ one as well.

So Ash and Pikachu is a new trainer, While Red is a legendary trainer Cynthia wants to beat.

Vio49Pn.jpg

Anyway got him in the game. Even pokemon Lore doesn't recognize ash as a full fledge trainer after 20+ year of experience.

To be fair, Pokemon Masters primarily follow the game's lore in a very composite sense(for example, Red, Blue AND Green are all "Battle Legends" to some degree and followed somewhat similar beats to Gen 1(Red for most of it, Blue as the obvious rival and Green apparently went through some of it) so it does make sense that they would treat Ash as his own character completely divorced from Red in this Continuity.

And yeah, I actually like they are actually trying to give Cynthia something to do by trying to be the first person to truly defeat Red. She may be a Champion but Red is a God lol.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
To be fair, Pokemon Masters primarily follow the game's lore in a very composite sense(for example, Red, Blue AND Green are all "Battle Legends" to some degree and followed somewhat similar beats to Gen 1(Red for most of it, Blue as the obvious rival and Green apparently went through some of it) so it does make sense that they would treat Ash as his own character completely divorced from Red in this Continuity.

And yeah, I actually like they are actually trying to give Cynthia something to do by trying to be the first person to truly defeat Red. She may be a Champion but Red is a God lol.
Oh I'm just laughing how low they put ash is. Not even the orange island champ or the alola champ who at least met cynthia once..

:mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back