• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Dr. Watson give your read on me and evans too.
I did in the ISO
1. You're soft to hard town lean
2. Evans soft town lean to null

Reasons:
For you, go back to the ISO. Your approach and tone (much like Lethal's) gives me the stronger gut instinct

For Evans, him tunneling Ratchet from the beginning wasn't on a whim. Greater risk of hypertunneling as town than scum from him I think. HOWEVER it could go either way, since Flower is a wildcard for me

I forget Orca and the others exist but we'll get to that later, I'm tired

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
When did I ever say I think he’s town you prehistoric tumour?

I said I wasn’t going to follow a scum read onto a lynch
And in what world am I staying up until fucking 3am in the morning to bus my team mate and pushing him over the line?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
When did I ever say I think he’s town you prehistoric tumour?

I said I wasn’t going to follow a scum read onto a lynch
Ah my mistake.

Flower & Sky are scum aligning their push today.

Which means if Ral isn’t town that Flower, Sky, & Ral are all scum. But that goes against the census so Watson is scum as well. TBH I totally by the 9 man scum team theory with you.

Magic

Resplendent
If scum have a redirector, why are they not redirecting the cop?
@Flower

what phase was alco outed in?

also correct me if im wrong, but ekko had results from night 1 on nibel being scum yet was on the poyser execute wagon on day 2 and then lynched nibel day 3?

yet on day 3 he wanted nothing but nibel? so the one phase town was able to execute he was all over it but the following phase when only 2 other scum were in the crosshairs was it something that had to be done without delay.

Evans

Acclaimed
Ah my mistake.

Flower & Sky are scum aligning their push today.

Which means if Ral isn’t town that Flower, Sky, & Ral are all scum. But that goes against the census so Watson is scum as well. TBH I totally by the 9 man scum team theory with you.

Do me a favour and don’t talk to me anymore

Magic

Resplendent
I don’t know why the WIFOM of “would Flower stay awake until this time” makes a difference at all
evans similarly, you gotta trust me in that flower isn't scum here. she could be sk but please help focus your efforts elsewhere, particularly if you could help me solve ekko and rugrat/caldust.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
@Flower

what phase was alco outed in?

also correct me if im wrong, but ekko had results from night 1 on nibel being scum yet was on the poyser execute wagon on day 2 and then lynched nibel day 3?

yet on day 3 he wanted nothing but nibel? so the one phase town was able to execute he was all over it but the following phase when only 2 other scum were in the crosshairs was it something that had to be done without delay.
Alco outed D1 lol.

And Ekko claimed his results, but then was inactive and just popped up after Ultra tagged him to vote Poyser again.

Evans

Acclaimed
evans similarly, you gotta trust me in that flower isn't scum here. she could be sk but please help focus your efforts elsewhere, particularly if you could help me solve ekko and rugrat/caldust.

Ekko is my legacy for scum mate.

I think his post earlier about being in an unlosable position was a slip hence why he ignored it when I first replied to it

But it’s not an angle I’m going to tie myself up in.

Back