• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Like just why

I'm even telling you what you can spend your time doing and you'd rather throw your toys out of the pram.

I really don't know what more I could have done to facilitate co-operation here, pathetic.

Kweh
u never intended to cooperate with me
u guys have no intention of moving votes off me
literally r just waiting around for luka to hammer me
stop it

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Like just why

I'm even telling you what you can spend your time doing and you'd rather throw your toys out of the pram.

I really don't know what more I could have done to facilitate co-operation here, pathetic.

Kweh

What's wrong with getting the flip?
Yall jist stalling for no reason

Ratchet

u never intended to cooperate with me
u guys have no intention of moving votes off me
literally r just waiting around for luka to hammer me
stop it
Oh shut up, I've told you plenty of times to run what you want to by me - that's co-operation dumb dumb. It's not exclusive to the lynch - why are you not able to grasp that? Yes, I was probably always going to lynch you anyway, I still said "hime please leave your legacy, and run things by me if you want" and then *just* told you where you can start, you ignored all that so yeah dunno what you're reading.

Kweh

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
What's wrong with not having an ADHD-riddled attention-span and using the time we have?

Kweh

Think the hime flip is necessary to progress the game state.
No way we lynching anyone else.
We just "playing with our food" or something fr.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What's wrong with not having an ADHD-riddled attention-span and using the time we have?

Kweh
breh lmao chill with this please

Shots at attention span is fine, but don't tie this into people with completely different brain chemistry struggling with low dopamine, it's schlocky
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
WE GIVE ADHD
A BAD NAME

Ratchet

breh lmao chill with this please

Shots at attention span is fine, but don't tie this into people with completely different brain chemistry struggling with low dopamine, it's schlocky
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
WE GIVE ADHD
A BAD NAME
You're right, I'm sorry. I have a friend with ADHD and we make some jokes about it together so I forget it's a sensitive topic for others.

Kweh

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh shut up, I've told you plenty of times to run what you want to by me - that's co-operation dumb dumb. It's not exclusive to the lynch - why are you not able to grasp that? Yes, I was probably always going to lynch you anyway, I still said "hime please leave your legacy, and run things by me if you want" and then *just* told you where you can start, you ignored all that so yeah dunno what you're reading.

Kweh
i DID leave my legacy
i ran the luka case by u
it wasnt to ur liking and u settled on me
this whole phase youve fed him candy and given him a pat on the back for doing what u said is stuff he does as scum

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

lmao-lol.gif

Bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back