OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'm 99% gut feeling Wad is being too quiet then normal gives me scum vibes
more indie vibes maybe, or he has tmi on setup that there is another hostile faction/Sk

wad has no reason to be hiding if hes scum in a game with no other killing parties. he wont fear night kills kek.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
granted, the more we keep susing him, the more likelier mafia might just keep him alive for that purpose, so even him being alive isnt very telling of his alignment

can we just get some activity from everyone though :tiredpepe

Emil

V.I.P. Member
He's way more vocal and active but after the initial start of the day phase and putting attention on Yub, besides yourself, he's been pretty fucking quiet which isn't his normal MO.
shouldnt be alignment indicative because if hes scum he can just dunk on us in the thread. hes probably town or indie hiding from mafia maybe?

the number of night kills can hopefully guide us a bit toward understanding the setup

it seems we r pretty set on the yub lynch and the day died on that. i feel like the guy is likely flipping town given the no resistance to it, so in the meantime do u think scum even jumped on the wagon or that was unnecessary lol

i feel like atleast one of mystic/LG has to be scum here, and obviously whether or not they have any teammate equity with wad or anyone is hard to say cuz of the inactivity.

i think siggy/xadlin could basically be anything. ive seen same level of activity from them either alignment. i can make an assumption about those 2 i guess cuz ive seen them do this play as either alignment but i cant say same about yoshi/mystic/ral/nep since i never played with them lol

thats where my head is rn. too many null reads and thats bothering me alot

Emil

V.I.P. Member
like if i have to GTH this id say

LG/mystic/ral have like 1-2 scum in them
wad town or indie

but all of them r outright weak reads with not much to go for

bit waste of a day 1 ngl

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Day died cause nibbas working while sick, like myself; not sure about others, but they need to shitpost some more.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
like if i have to GTH this id say

LG/mystic/ral have like 1-2 scum in them
wad town or indie

but all of them r outright weak reads with not much to go for

bit waste of a day 1 ngl
I don't really think there are any Indies in this game, its classic mafia vs town iirc. My scum radar is pointing at potentially Yub, but more seriously Ral and Wad, not sure on LG or Mystic.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
actually just checked, the serial gets to choose whether to be bulletproof or scan innocent at night so uhh not that big of a reason to fear mafia as an indie

so perhaps its a mafia thats scared of another mafia faction or a maf scared of indie or another option ill keep to myself

yea well its a waste of time to keep speculating on it. moving on

yub flips town, im actually more interested to look at those who didnt vote him before those who voted him. namely my voters

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I don't there are any Indies in this game, its classic mafia vs town iirc. My scum radar is pointing at potentially Yub, but more seriously Ral and Wad, not sure on LG or Mystic.
i mean there r like 3 matrix 14 setups iirc that can have indie so its possible

if its town vs mafia alone then wad is town

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Barely any activity from Xadiln or Phemon :hm
what about sigis. he has same posts as xadlin.

or yoshi who has just 1 post.

any particular reason u picked xadlin and phenom out of 60% of the inactive player base?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't there are any Indies in this game, its classic mafia vs town iirc. My scum radar is pointing at potentially Yub, but more seriously Ral and Wad, not sure on LG or Mystic.
Why am I on your radar all of a sudden? You also flipped last min too without much convincing after you were sold on having Yub survive day 1, unless I'm missing something?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I doubt Yub will flip town. You can look at my earlier posts where I said its not unlikely if early in the game one of them gets hit with a bandwagon that they'll bus their own potential teammate just to blend in better with the rest of the town. As for you Ral, I didn't exactly flip last minute on my vote from Ekkologix to Yub, but you are also acting strange in the very limited appereances you have with your behavior compared with this game.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I doubt Yub will flip town. You can look at my earlier posts where I said its not unlikely if early in the game one of them gets hit with a bandwagon that they'll bus their own potential teammate just to blend in better with the rest of the town. As for you Ral, I didn't exactly flip last minute on my vote from Ekkologix to Yub, but you are also acting strange in the very limited appereances you have with your behavior compared with this game.
tbh nobody is defending the guy so hes like 90% flipping town or indie

and if he was scum this wagon will have like 9 votes rn cuz his teammates will 100% be on it

but tbh why even bus day 1 lmao

the guy isnt even voting his counter wagon to try and survive

yub is like really just town here probabaly and its why the EoD is sooo dead. it means mafia knows they r just super safe rn, but not for long u sons of scums. im coming for you

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i hope we can get some activity going after the night. i understand day 1 is hard to play for newer players but i urge yall to just talk a bit and drop ur thought process everytime u can for everyone to see.

most of the players are town rn so most thoughts will be genuine and its nice to see genuine thoughts flying around. thats what scums hate.

everything helps. please do not belittle urself just cuz ur new. if u notice anything weird just point it out

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
tbh nobody is defending the guy so hes like 90% flipping town or indie

and if he was scum this wagon will have like 9 votes rn cuz his teammates will 100% be on it

but tbh why even bus day 1 lmao

the guy isnt even voting his counter wagon to try and survive

yub is like really just town here probabaly and its why the EoD is sooo dead. it means mafia knows they r just super safe rn, but not for long u sons of scums. im coming for you
I don't think Yub would be so passive at this point but I don't even know the current vote tally. I think the majority is still on him and like I said earlier, if there is an early bandwagon and the momentum never shifts or changes, then there's no point in them trying to bail or distract Yub if its impossible to change and points to them only losing more by sticking with him.

I'm 100% sure he will not flip indie though.
Like no chance in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back