V.I.P. Member
myningen.png

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
so in case i die tonight cuz scums hate this activity :blobcry

do me a favor and yeet wad/lg/mystic/ral for me

ty ty

siggy/hunter may have a scum in them but cant tell, anyway bunch of scum in that pile ^ at this point

most of the active players r town id say

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
what u can just do that?? lmao

@Byakuya did u get a chance to read the game? kind of weird a role randomly gets added. :hm

Honestly, the activity is so low I don’t think it’d hurt to add him since it’s still day 1. The more the merrier. Rest assured no further people will be added, though.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Honestly, the activity is so low I don’t think it’d hurt to add him since it’s still day 1. The more the merrier. Rest assured no further people will be added, though.
yea taking to myself gets boring :tiredpepe

well, the new person u added is just as AFK anyway lmao

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

shame im not a player myself, we’d have a hoot together spamming and shitposting erratically

alas!

you just gotta be more patient and consider timezone shenanigans and people working their jobs

Byakuya

Senbonzakura

You’re impatient af. Probably the type of dude to triple text if he doesn’t get a reply in 30 seconds.

I’m not “afk”. I just logged on.

• Skully
Reactions: Ral

Byakuya

Senbonzakura
what u can just do that?? lmao

@Byakuya did u get a chance to read the game? kind of weird a role randomly gets added. :hm

Yes, I did read the game. And I don’t think what Trinity did was weird, the game is objectively better now that I’m here.

Moving on, I find it odd that there’s a counter bandwagon on you when we have a poster who can’t speak English. If you can’t speak the Queen’s English, then you got to be a policy lynch.

Vote Yub Yub

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You’re impatient af. Probably the type of dude to triple text if he doesn’t get a reply in 30 seconds.

I’m not “afk”. I just logged on.
day is about to end there is no need for patient when we havent caught the scums yet

Emil

V.I.P. Member
vote lynch LG

im betting my lunch money on this

one of mystic/LG if not both are scum

Emil

V.I.P. Member
or actually get rid of yub first cuz that will be a distraction later regardless of alignment

there is no way both mystic/LG are town here, maybe even wad isnt at this point

[vote lynch yub]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back