• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
i think the kill on byakuya came from someone experienced enough

im thinking the wolves thought serial killer will kill ruffles so they killed byakuya instead which was confirmed vig at the time with massive town cred

which takes me to sigis and mystic. one of these 2 killed byakuya
Weren't you pointing towards Mystic a few times? What proof do you have that would warrant his lynching?

I would also like your input on Sig too.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
hold on i need to look at when ur vote came through

if its after yoshi then we might have a problem

can tinfoil yall deciding to just bus yub and call it a day so yoshi votes him with no reasoning and u just follow after trying to swing it to me

pretty low chance but possible

if mafia really cant talk during the day its possible yoshi can be mafia and his scummates unable to coordinate a plan to bail him out
No, I voted Yub because he sounded suspicious. Who wouldn't believe that someone who only says his name wouldn't have a hidden agenda?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Weren't you pointing towards Mystic a few times? What proof do you have that would warrant his lynching?

I would also like your input on Sig too.
you dont answer question with another

give me ur answer first and ill give u mine

i need ur input. u r just receiving but not giving anything

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
For all we know, that conversation was a plan between you two, and could have easily fooled even me, a rookie.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No, I voted Yub because he sounded suspicious. Who wouldn't believe that someone who only says his name wouldn't have a hidden agenda?
well yub was mafia so that was a good vote

now need to find a last scum and we win

there are 8 players left

me you ral sigis riffles mystic xadlin phenom

one of those is bad

do u think u got the ability to find out who the bad is? using your ultra instinct

ruffels is a town cop so should be good. and he investigated xadlin at night and found out xadlin is good too

so its actually between the 6 of us:

me you sigis mystic ral phenom

who is the imposter?? find out in next episode

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Sorry, @Odd can't come to the fridge right now, he's way past his expiration date :blobfacade

I gave you my input on y'alls conversation, read up G.
where i didnt see lol

can it really be faked ral?

i was literally dying

nep voted me u voted me phenom voted me

i was getting lynched and i begged nep to move away but he didnt lmao

yesterday i was RNGed with odd and he didnt do shite to help. i coulda lost my life twice and nep just watchd

what kind of savage animal teammates u think we r lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Ekkologix I read your post/homework answers and even if Nep was scum in the end, it would be easy af to turn on your fellow scummies, even for a small play in misdirection. You both can act like y'all down like each other, but not once have you voted to lynch Nep, even in defense towards voting to lynch you, unless I am missing a post where you did vote to yeet him.

The added post regarding @Ruffles was a bit irrelevant might I add and he's innocent enough for me to deduce that he's a townie without second thought.

I thought Sig was sus at first too, but all of his replies towards you are valid in my reads.

At that leaves really is Xadlin, which I don't have enough on to vote to lynch.
the added post about ruffles was a mistake lol

i didnt vote nep. he voted me and never moved it

did our interactions give u the vibes that we coordinated this stuff in a scum chat? which part of it gives that vibe. i want a more detailed answer if u can please

here is another point. if nep wanted to bus me he should of voted me yesterday instesd of fense sitting on me and odd. what he did was neither busing nor helping me

we really cannot be aligned at all

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if the plan was for us to bus each other. nep should of voted me

if the plan was for nep to save me. then nep should of voted odd

nep voting none is a clear indication there was nothing going on between us

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
well yub was mafia so that was a good vote

now need to find a last scum and we win

there are 8 players left

me you ral sigis riffles mystic xadlin phenom

one of those is bad

do u think u got the ability to find out who the bad is? using your ultra instinct

ruffels is a town cop so should be good. and he investigated xadlin at night and found out xadlin is good too

so its actually between the 6 of us:

me you sigis mystic ral phenom

who is the imposter?? find out in next episode
Well I vote for Phenom, because his very name also sounds suspicious. An oxymoron, if you will!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Well I vote for Phenom, because his very name also sounds suspicious. An oxymoron, if you will!
the host will probably kill phenom if he doesnt post lol

i think its one of mystic/sigis/ral that we looking for and im having a hard time determining who of the 3 is it because the other 2 arent helping

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Honestly I'd be pretty shook if there was a serial killer with this amount of people but if there is it ain't me :blobcry
ur shocked there is no serial killer cuz u r a wolf and serials shouldnt normally exist with wolves?

kek

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ngl, sounds exactly like something Usopp would do, especially with his whole diatribe on Yub's playstyle as a feasible front to hide that.

[Vote Lynch Ekkologix]

I think you're mafia or indie atm. You seem to have way too much info for things and insist upon that.
sigis this is the post i was refering to earlier

u said u think i am mafia or indie

now both mafia and indie are gone

so wtf u on

that post was a reply to odd about me helping wad bus yub. now its clear im not part of that since both maf is gone.

dont ghost the phase now lil siggy. i did not forget about u

Emil

V.I.P. Member
how long is left for the day?

btw yall need to preasure sus ppl to talk or they will stay quiet
@Ruffles @Yoshi @Xadlin

vote with me. u can always change later.

vote lynch mystic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im feeling a tiny tiny bit better about ral after his last reply. not fully satisfied but can pursue sigis/mystic today

mystic needs some attention now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back