• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Okay, I'll change my vote to something more serious considering... LOL.

Although I'm having a hard time choosing between Sigis and Mystic... I won't vote for Ral because he's my bro.
u can go back and read their posts and see which of them sound scummier to u

to make it easier u can search their posts in the search bar above if u want. both have been shady because they never helped us find scum in the thread

also the format to vote is vote lynch playername

also pls try to be online more often to change your vote if any new developments happen. for now u can always vote one of them to make them feel pressured so they talk more

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
u can go back and read their posts and see which of them sound scummier to u

to make it easier u can search their posts in the search bar above if u want. both have been shady because they never helped us find scum in the thread

also the format to vote is vote lynch playername

also pls try to be online more often to change your vote if any new developments happen. for now u can always vote one of them to make them feel pressured so they talk more
I just looked back in the thread, and Ral voted for you. I'm going to side with him since he's my bro.

Not to mention it sounds like you're trying to pit us against each other because you said both have been shady since they never helped anyone find scum in the thread.

On top of this, you even tried to get players to vote for me just because I voted for someone to make others jump on a bandwagon. So I'm taking this personally.

Official Vote: Ekkologix

Reactions: Ral

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I just looked back in the thread, and Ral voted for you. I'm going to side with him since he's my bro.

Not to mention it sounds like you're trying to pit us against each other because you said both have been shady since they never helped anyone find scum in the thread.

On top of this, you even tried to get players to vote for me just because I voted for someone to make others jump on a bandwagon. So I'm taking this personally.

Official Vote: Ekkologix
so this is where our paths diverge

i wish u the best warrior

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Yoshi

yes ill try to get players to vote for u cuz ur inactive. i want u to talk

now ur talking u can see im not voting u

we need mystic and phenom to talk now

also drop this hes my bro bullsht. if hes scum he has to go i dont care who he is lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
so far both sigis and ral have really terrible replies to my questions so doesnt help much in finding their alignment

atleast better than mystic whose completely quiet

let me ask another question then while at it:

@Ral @Sigismund @~Mystic Serenade~

after im gone, who r u going for?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think im wasting my time anyway

as long as there arent any votes on them they wont talk
so the game is delayed by a cycle for no reason

welp

i think i get lynched here. ruffle dies tonight and then we have a brawl between sigis mystic and ral next day

would be lovely to witness

Emil

V.I.P. Member
we can probably turn this around if xadlin is online and ruffles decide to contribute

hmm

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Xadlin

Also I will be simply null votes for no activity at this late in the game, second time there is no activity I will simply mod-kill them.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Xadlin

Also I will be simply null votes for no activity at this late in the game, second time there is no activity I will simply mod-kill them.
literally wipe them all idgaf if they r town
seriously

wipe them the fk off so they dont sign up to games again if they arent planning to play

its disrespectful asfk

pull out that infinity gauntlet and snap on this thread

boom mystic xadlin phenom disappear

:blobnotgood

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So far current players still alive are:

- Ekkologix
- Ral
- Mystic
- Ruffles
- Yoshi
- Phenom
- Sigismund
- Xadlin

If I do not see any post from @Xadlin by 11pm, I will switch him out with @Ultra
If I do not see any activity from @Phenom by 11pm, I will mod kill him or switch him out if Xadlin is active in time
If I do not see any activity from @~Mystic Serenade~ by 11pm, I will mod kill him or switch him out if Mystic is active in time.

This is final as I do not think we can find any subs for either of those two, Mystic has not posted since Sunday afternoon in this mafia thread and Phenom's activity has not been what it should be either due to time zone difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back