• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
oh hey so u can read the wiki
there is no werewolf godfather that scans innocent

the only roles that scan innocent already flipped and are the godfather and serial killer

there is a cop in each setup and thats ruffles. none else counter claimed it. and all roles that can deceive him are dead so his result is legit unless trinity puts a godfather in place of a wolf

now stop ignoring me and answer what is your role name. your flavor name

vote lynch ral
You've already voted to lynch me, why do it a second time in the same round? Also, this game started out confusing at it is with most people yolo'ing.

I'm keeping my vote to lynch you based on your persistence and what I mentioned earlier about throwing names into a bin and picking the same group of people each time. I'm a townie and you have yet to give me a reason to change my vote and also given me a reason why you are voting to lynch me.

Bad post, my friend.
How so? I'm stating possible facts and didn't even know you can counter claim roles; didn't know it was a crime to learn more about this game and get clarity, but instead of helping me understand like @Ekkologix tried to do, you're just shitposting.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Should probably start threadmarking votes because this shit is getting harder to keep track of...

Ultra

THE BEAR
You've already voted to lynch me, why do it a second time in the same round? Also, this game started out confusing at it is with most people yolo'ing.

I'm keeping my vote to lynch you based on your persistence and what I mentioned earlier about throwing names into a bin and picking the same group of people each time. I'm a townie and you have yet to give me a reason to change my vote and also given me a reason why you are voting to lynch me.

How so? I'm stating possible facts and didn't even know you can counter claim roles; didn't know it was a crime to learn more about this game and get clarity, but instead of helping me understand like @Ekkologix tried to do, you're just shitposting.

I'm not shitposting. Well, mostly.

It's objectively a bad post because it seems like your intention is to undermine both ruffles and their result. Yes, there are situations and abilities in mafia that can temper with investigations, but there's no reason to assume it, and to answer your question the likelihood is probably pretty low.

As for raffles lying, that could be possible, and in some cases happens. I would say no. But in this instance, determining whether that's a lie has really more to do with the basics than understanding mechanics, so I'll leave that as an exercise to you

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Ultra look at how bad these posts are

The fact that you are accusing me of not taking the game a bit more seriously when you yourself lynched Odd based on a grudge and fucked up big time with that one bud.

All the more reason to deduce that you are indeed scum and deceiving us.

So with that being said...

[Vote lynch Ekkologix]

@Ekkologix I'll answer your post after twerk, but IMHO if Phenom or Yoshi are modkilled for inactivity with no subs and one of them is scum, welp, we we have a chance of winning then, right? Unless there is another?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i swapped to mystic earlier so had to vote you again to swap back to you

can you define what my persistence is? i am not the one tunneling. u are. i am trying to explore which 3 of u is scum and u arent helping me determine it. what kind of reason are u looking for here? it seems u dont have a reason to vote me anyway. i already showed u why me and nep cannot be together and u just said we r faking it. really thats all u got?

and ur still ignoring my question about ur role name

now that u know does it change your view of anything?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Ultra look at how bad these posts are
My second post/quote, as I stated before, was to understand the game mechanics, and obviously most of us who have played this game so far are still handicapped vs the more experienced players. At least give me some credit for asking game-related questions instead of not posting at all and for me actually taking the time to read through the wiki. If there's one thing I don't like, it's being in the dark and not knowing how shit works because I would have subbed out or yeeted myself from this game the moment I started to get confused.

If you're gonna at least defend town and me being a townie, why not actually provide some useful information instead jumping on my ass for supposed "bad posts".

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
i swapped to mystic earlier so had to vote you again to swap back to you

can you define what my persistence is? i am not the one tunneling. u are. i am trying to explore which 3 of u is scum and u arent helping me determine it. what kind of reason are u looking for here? it seems u dont have a reason to vote me anyway. i already showed u why me and nep cannot be together and u just said we r faking it. really thats all u got?

and ur still ignoring my question about ur role name

now that u know does it change your view of anything?
I assume roles tie into abilities somehow? I'm not keen on how abilities are assigned or if they are random depending on your role, so if I expose that as much, it would possibly give a dead giveaway to what I can potentially do as a townie or scum. Why would I set myself up like that?

Also, why did you choose Mystic to begin with?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Ral this is why u scum read me, according to ur own posts correct?

1. scum are usually the active ones, which is obviously very untrue seeing the yub and nep were scum
2. i am causing some misdirections because i lynched odd. which again is not something in my control. odd reacted scummy to my cop on him so i pushed it. i did not tunnel him or lynch him for sake of lynching him. he never defended himself or i woulda moved to sigis/mystic/you. and my reads remained consistent throughout the game. the people i am calling scum have the scum in them. i need more reasoning from u as to why u town read them.
3. you believe me and nep are faking iur interactions in the thread, but how does that even work as a fake? nep was just fence sitting on my slot instead of bus or help. i almost died twice cuz of it. if i died there nep doesnt gain any town cred so how is that good for us?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
My second post/quote, as I stated before, was to understand the game mechanics, and obviously most of us who have played this game so far are still handicapped vs the more experienced players. At least give me some credit for asking game-related questions instead of not posting at all and for me actually taking the time to read through the wiki. If there's one thing I don't like, it's being in the dark and not knowing how shit works because I would have subbed out or yeeted myself from this game the moment I started to get confused.

If you're gonna at least defend town and me being a townie, why not actually provide some useful information instead jumping on my ass for supposed "bad posts".
ive tried to look away from u like 5 times and focus on mystic/siggy but u keep on this tunneling that makes no sense and making weird posts which keeps bringing me back to u again

and u seem very worried about it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I assume roles tie into abilities somehow? I'm not keen on how abilities are assigned or if they are random depending on your role, so if I expose that as much, it would possibly give a dead giveaway to what I can potentially do as a townie or scum. Why would I set myself up like that?

Also, why did you choose Mystic to begin with?
just claim ur role name. ty

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
@Yoshi

You don't have to believe me, or even change your vote. I just subbed into this game after all. I'm just going to give you a QRD about what I think is going on here.

In Ral's above post, he correctly perceives that you, with a stated unwillingness to vote for him, are his ticket to victory. As such, he didn't even bother addressing me accusing him in his post, because the only thing that matters is if he can hold on to your confidence. If he can manage to do that, he has a pretty fair shot of winning.

idk what your priors are about his trustworthiness or whatever but mafia forces you to lie. And there's nothing wrong with that. Not lynching a friend in this game is the equivalent of not trying to give chase when playing tag, it defeats the purpose.
My vote against Ekkologix will not change. However, if Ekkologix is not the criminal, I admittedly wouldn't know about Ral.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
My vote against Ekkologix will not change. However, if Ekkologix is not the criminal, I admittedly wouldn't know about Ral.
ral aside do u genuinly think im the criminal? like do u have ur own reasoning for it? does it makes sense to u?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Ral u have ignored me about 4 times now asking u to claim

what am i to make of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back