• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
So here's the QRD on Ral, if you aren't convinced, or on the fence. Here are some early D1 posts when Ekko was getting dabbed on:

If I learned anything from my last and first game, the most obvious scums are the ones who post more than anyone else in the game. I'm not gonna be fooled this time around, so I vote to lynch @Ekkologix.

@Ruffles was my first guess, because even as a noob, he is suspiciously asking all the right questions, especially about Yub :hm

Official vote: [Vote Lynch Ekkologixx]

Vote Lynch Ekkologixx

I sense some misdirection~

^ If you go back and look you can see that Nep piles on Ekko very shortly after Ral does, pretty much out of nowhere, as of he's following his lead.

In isolation, that could just be a coincidence, but not too long after I noticed this:

You were one of the earliest to call out Yub. Clearly this could be cause of experience but I would say usually the first few to start a band wagon have similar motives.

Also I'm a newb, I'm playing cause I was invited to do so, I won't pretend like I've been playing this for a decade like you may have. Don't expect some miraculous reasoning from me because this is pretty much like me being put into an mmorpg with no prior research.

^ this slot is probaably scum

^ After Ekko accused Nep Ral takes very sudden interest. Ekko replies but there's not really any follow up.

Between these two players there's also a noticable lack (actually I'm pretty sure it's complete absence) of any direct interaction in the thread which would make sense if they are partners.

There's more cues that point in Ral's direction, I believe, but I think this is the strongest piece of evidence. It also decisively points against Ekko being Nep's team mate.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I mean outside of you calling other players scum. Which you have done plenty of times.
there is nothing wrong with that here. players who avoid interactions or hide for prolonged times can be scum. how do u know ral is town? or sigis or mystic

i didnt say all of them are scum yoshi. i said one of them is and i keep asking questions and poking them around trying to find who the scum among them is

thats how things usually get done. just maybe with more style and order than what i do. but its still the way to do it

lynching me will result in a loss of a townie. if u do not scum read me hard enough u shud not lynch me. instead try to work with me to find who is the scum

if u think ral is town the help me convince him to move to mystic/sigis as the scum is there

regardless. you need to be flexible. have u already explored sigis/mystic? do u have any reason that says sigis/mystic/ral can NEVER be scum so it has to be me? the answer to both of these is no, therefore your vote should not be locked. it should be flexible

i am here creating interactions, giving my thoughts and willing to work with others. these are generally things town do. bad players will rather just hide in the shadow and avoid prolonged interactions as that brings unwanted attention to them. on the contrast i clearly am bringing attention to myself to force those hidden players to come out of hiding. what i am doing does not help me at all if i am bad dont u think so?

like would a bad person accuse others of being bad to get them to talk or would they just hide and try to avoid suspicious. what do u think?

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Ekko's recent post is convincing, but Ultra's prior post just solidifies Ekko's.

Sorry Ral. I may have voted against Ekko on a personal level, but I have to be unbiased here. Especially since Ultra is definitely a townie and is my bro as well on top of that.

Official Vote: Vote Lynch Ral

Emil

V.I.P. Member
So here's the QRD on Ral, if you aren't convinced, or on the fence. Here are some early D1 posts when Ekko was getting dabbed on:

^ If you go back and look you can see that Nep piles on Ekko very shortly after Ral does, pretty much out of nowhere, as of he's following his lead.

In isolation, that could just be a coincidence, but not too long after I noticed this:

^ After Ekko accused Nep Ral takes very sudden interest. Ekko replies but there's not really any follow up.

Between these two players there's also a noticable lack (actually I'm pretty sure it's complete absence) of any direct interaction in the thread which would make sense if they are partners.

There's more cues that point in Ral's direction, I believe, but I think this is the strongest piece of evidence. It also decisively points against Ekko being Nep's team mate.
there is really high teammate equity between them day 1. nep was mirroring his thoughts like they discussed it in a chat or something

then she comes later and pretends like she didnt even know what a guilty result is

i didkt know the experience level of these players early on. lots of them seem new and the inactivity made ot harder to make judgement

ral has definitly been ignoring lots of sht. but so has sigis and mystic.

3 of them are individually scummy, but ral has the highest teammate equity with nep

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ekko's recent post is convincing, but Ultra's prior post just solidifies Ekko's.

Sorry Ral. I may have voted against Ekko on a personal level, but I have to be unbiased here. Especially since Ultra is definitely a townie and is my bro as well on top of that.

Official Vote: Vote Lynch Ral

Thanks Yoshi.

Vote lynch Ral

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Ral get in here pal, sht is getting real

ultra finally using more than 13% of his power

Ultra

THE BEAR
there is really high teammate equity between them day 1. nep was mirroring his thoughts like they discussed it in a chat or something

then she comes later and pretends like she didnt even know what a guilty result is

i didkt know the experience level of these players early on. lots of them seem new and the inactivity made ot harder to make judgement

ral has definitly been ignoring lots of sht. but so has sigis and mystic.

3 of them are individually scummy, but ral has the highest teammate equity with nep

I read a bit if sig's back and forth with you and it seems fairly t/t, at a glance. Especially the whole part where you're talking about the remaining Mafia members before anyone realized this was multiball. Comes off as a distinct lack of TMI.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I read a bit if sig's back and forth with you and it seems fairly t/t, at a glance. Especially the whole part where you're talking about the remaining Mafia members before anyone realized this was multiball. Comes off as a distinct lack of TMI.
i think its more so his obsessive tunnel that made me turn on him. he has clear evidence that i was neither serial nor aligned with wad yet kept doubling down on that scum read of me despite losing the sole reason that started it.

like i think he just locked me scum. period. it doesnt matter what i say. he knows he is wrong but his pride will stop him from changing. he saw all my interactions with nep and almost had a pause and a change or heart but just called them fake and left, never to be seen again

Ultra

THE BEAR
Even though I still find you sus, even marginally, I'm hoping I'm not wrong about not lynching you this time around.

Odd is out for blood, so I doubt he's scum, so that leaves just Sigis, Mystic, Ruffles, and Yoshi on my sus radar.

Nep Nep I kinda believe is a townie, even as a noob, he isn't giving off scum vibes.

Ruffles don't know wtf he doing at this point, but to flip and go after Odd is becoming a mighty suspicious play... so with that being said...

[Vote lynch Ruffles]

Sorry bro:naruramen

^ Add that to the pile as well

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Bro you don't even know who is scum and who is townie at this rate cause you're just throwing out names as soon as someone says they aren't scum.
of course i dont
because i am town
thanks for clearing that

;)

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Might not have a lot of time to defend myself by the end of the extended day given I'm knees deep in shit at work.

GG everyone regardless of the results.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Might not have a lot of time to defend myself by the end of the extended day given I'm knees deep in shit at work.

GG everyone regardless of the results.
lol

yea its him lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back