• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
He speaks in ewok noises from Star Wars. I don't know how he's managed to commit to that bit for so long
yea heard about that, how does that make him hard to be yeeted/sused?

Daw

He speaks in ewok noises from Star Wars. I don't know how he's managed to commit to that bit for so long
Only? Has mafia grown so soft that we don’t policy lynch people like this to condition them to less obtrusive bits? :expepe

At any case, just because one might not be able to glean any information from the poster themselves doesn’t mean you still can’t intuit information about their alignment.

For instance, I could…and perhaps have, interpreted the short exchange you had with Ekko one way or another to indicate their alignment. Perhaps I think one of you is Jub’s teammate. Maybe I don’t. That’s for me to divulge. And perhaps my whole spiel on announcing this observation of mine is something worth noting to another townie. :whatevs

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Oh i meant to say "suss" like as in it would be hard to figure out what is role is
so like hard to figure out? yea welp

can maybe get mechanically resolved in future if he doesnt cooperate / his vote history is poor i guess

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Only? Has mafia grown so soft that we don’t policy lynch people like this to condition them to less obtrusive bits? :expepe
i've seen worse lol
yeah its that bad
people rely more on mechanics over anything else now

At any case, just because one might not be able to glean any information from the poster themselves doesn’t mean you still can’t intuit information about their alignment.

For instance, I could…and perhaps have, interpreted the short exchange you had with Ekko one way or another to indicate their alignment. Perhaps I think one of you is Jub’s teammate. Maybe I don’t. That’s for me to divulge. And perhaps my whole spiel on announcing this observation of mine is something worth noting to another townie. :whatevs
dem we got outed this fast :blobcry

Emil

V.I.P. Member
policy lynching the guy will give him trauma of ewok speaking lol

he shud just do the okosan

Emil

V.I.P. Member
[vote lynch yub]

yea u can keep doing that in dead chat ^^

Emil

V.I.P. Member
better rid of this now that later if hes gna continue playing like this

its gna be used as an excuse for scum to get a free mislynch down the line if the guy is actually town :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back