• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
still think it can be kurusaki salvaging whatever he can by counterclaiming a teammate but need cp to play like a human being here to go there

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Oh, so there was a janitor. Wonder why it was used so late.
cuz the user was very sus and afraid to be seen doing it early is my guess

id say if mafia was a deep wolf here they shuda just abstained to give false results to lethal/cp

Emil

V.I.P. Member
err scratch that, they need every kill they can get to win this

Ultra

THE BEAR
cuz the user was very sus and afraid to be seen doing it early is my guess

id say if mafia was a deep wolf here they shuda just abstained to give false results to lethal/cp

Nah.

One of two reasons

1) Condition attached to Janitor so they couldn't use it early
2) Prioritized other kill modifiers like Kaido's strongman on N2 to kill Luffy, but it's unclear what they would have used on N1

Ratchet

lethal shud be town on role alone.. or so i thought

have no explaination for the roleblock ont weet tho, atleast helps us confirm no deep wolf scenario
Well there aren't many it can be. It's not going to be Ichigo Ekko, he counter claimed scum. Has no business being alive in F3 because of his role.

Craig should be town because there was a Ninja scum. But the way it has broken for him just rings all too convenient, that said the risk here is overthinking so on mech he should be town. GP should have claimed when I asked him to but he did at least say he's not a watcher, and I have to assume he would have counter claimed Tracker. Have seen worse from town to be sure but going to be hard to get there today.

Ultra should be town. He was starting to get to GoddessBlade and I think even if I was ky ched yesterday he picks up from my legacy and takes her out next from the position he had, another player who will never make F3 so again if he's there that needs rethinking, but not an issue.

Fang? Possible but hard to get there on play right now given his position. Everyone else is town so it really should be you/Lethal/Fang/CP. If you want to argue CP and Lethal are town on role then what do you have - I suggest you spare me the silliness in your answer.

Outside and I mean very outside chance of it being Chou/Fuji. If Fuji played like that as scum it would be very surprising to be honest just in the sheer lack of interest in doing anything. I'd probably include Chou over Fang though.

Lethal/Ekko/Chou/CP - pending further information that's where I'm at.

Ratchet

still think it can be kurusaki salvaging whatever he can by counterclaiming a teammate but need cp to play like a human being here to go there
Yeah he didn't need to salvage it though - just take my lynch day 3, then try the claim thing. Also I don't think Ichigo really needed to do any of this, they were town read on play and likely to go deep anyway.

Ratchet

If there's a busdrive in play think they could have killed Bachi directly
If there is a busdrive in play they don't need to - they could just kill him a couple nights further down the line.

Which begs the question why GP - why not Craig who can still catch them (if it's Lethal, tracking Lethal to no one for example is damning to Lethal in and of itself). Why not Ichigo whose protect can stop the kill? Why go for the unclaimed role? Feels like it's a kill aimed to stoke paranoia on Craig if anything.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Thanks for the clear?

Anyway I blocked tweet and the kill still happened, so he’s a good boy.

Vote: ChouChou

Dogshit claim usage

So, considering Chou claimed VT

GP was janitored

I know my role

That only leaves Tweet that can benefit from this, and for multiple reasons I'm inclined to think he isn't scum

So I don't find this a very compelling narrative.

Ratchet

Which sounds very silly typing it out but the way he was willing to risk a janitor etc feels very on the nose. If it is Craig that's quite a difficult solve but he wouldn't have anything to worry about regarding being tracked. But I dunno, I'd have to either assume GP didn't counter claim or there is a tracker or Watcher in the unclaimed.

So much seems to point towards CP but I can't quite get past that.

Ratchet

Dogshit claim usage

So, considering Chou claimed VT

GP was janitored

I know my role

That only leaves Tweet that can benefit from this, and for multiple reasons I'm inclined to think he isn't scum

So I don't find this a very compelling narrative.
You need to claim I think too, no reaso why we aren't mass claiming today given we are hunting one Mafia. Everything on the table please.

Ratchet

I do think some parts of Fuji's game can line up with him being scum but man did he really just not care lol? He spent all game basically saying he wasn't going to read.

Ratchet

Lethal/Craig/Ekko/Chou

Just going to stand pat with that list for now. Not in order, could see me lynching Lethal or Chou today.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Alright whatever I'll just play it straight

Nico Robin x1 Commuter x2 Watcher

n1 - Commuted
n2 - Watched GP, no one visited
n3 - Watched Ichigo, no one visited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back