Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
He never investigates me there with something conventional, he had complete trust of me. I'm watcher. I don't think it was investigative. Could be something like increasing my VP, or neighbor, or something else

BS.
He tried watching you and it failed.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Possible but again he wouldn't receive feedback for most things. Could have been a paranoia check too, complete trust or no he may want to chdck his blind spots. Without his claim we can only assume, I think it doesn't really hold as a point of defence at this stage.

Also I can just sense the scum on Craig lol, @Psychic style. I need you to back me here.

Fine

[Vote lynch Craigpelton]

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Also, Janitor was never a guarantee, in fact best use of janitor is as soon as possible, so I didn't even think there was one
Again please look back over Craig's post around that - it makes no sense Ultra. Politely, you need to disengage brain and sheep here lol, I am confident I have the solve. If it's wrong I fully accept the blame, terrible game for me if so. Happy to cop that.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Extremely doubt he paranoia checked me though - I'm not going to speculate further until we have full claims out
Could be a number of things. Could be a voyeur or whatever it's called that checks what type of actions are used against a player. Also we can't really speculate on investigative roles in the first place.

We get Craig's results just in case they throw a spanner in the works of course.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Could be a number of things. Could be a voyeur or whatever it's called that checks what type of actions are used against a player. Also we can't really speculate on investigative roles in the first place.

We get Craig's results just in case they throw a spanner in the works of course.

Nobody uses Voyeur's though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back