Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Your wincon is irrelevant because the town doesn't have access to it while you're alive, we only had your word to trust and you did in fact lie about your wincon in the thread.
No, I fucking didn‘t. I only lied about my flavour. And people here know you can trust my Indie claims, Ultra even defended me.

Poor attempt to excuse disgusting behaviour.

Magic

Resplendent
No, I fucking didn‘t. I only lied about my flavour. And people here know you can trust my Indie claims, Ultra even defended me.

It isn't disgusting tho flower lol. Town siding for no reason as indy and making it competently unfair to mafia could be considered more disgusting than non-teammates not helping you

Great Potato

Preeminent

You said your wincon was to kill Kaido, Luffy, and Big Mom. You were Big Mom... that's a lie.

Also your actual wincon says you become a Serial Killer if you fail at your assignment and we would have no longer had a Vig to easily deal with you at that point if it came to that.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

I defended you insofar as I know you play against your wincon, but that doesn't mean I support playing against your wincon broadly speaking

I also think removing the extra kill source was the objectively correct play. That's what you get for playing with your hand face up lmao

Great Potato

Preeminent
I've been independent in past games on TMF and skirted the lynch by pretending to align myself with town when my wincon was actually more scummy than I made it out to be, so I know better than to blindly trust the words of an Indie tried that myself first hand.

Magic

Resplendent
I've been independent in past games on TMF and skirted the lynch by pretending to align myself with town when my wincon was actually more scummy than I made it out to be, so I know better than to blindly trust the words of an Indie tried that myself first hand.
Also a role that kills, including vig, doesn't even always help town.

Sigismund

Disgusting af Town play.

Imagine biting the hand which feeds you. This is the last time I Town sided as an Indie. I will stop playing nice.

Are you ever reading shit? Ofc he did. I shot Psychic that night. And it‘s not based it‘s purely his spite and disgusting as fuck.

I fucking did. You guys just decided to be disgusting and not let me win with you.

So yeah, I will do the same from now and fuck people over for the hell of it if that‘s how we play here.
... Flower are you really gonna play that card, or should we bring back up the Infinite Omega Kill Spam you've done before, and see if thats "legitimate play thats not fuckign anyone over".
At least admit it‘s disgusting and don‘t make BS excuses. It‘s just low.
You openly admitted in the thread that you needed to Kill Luffy. Who is almost certainly town from my PoV. So from what you claimed, since you did kill a scum, why would I NOT kill you day 1? You're openly an Indie who admitted they needed to kill whats probably a Town power role.

I understand you're frustrated I killed you day 1. But thats Mafia. You've done the exact same, if not far worse (The Omega Kill Spam being the most famous) . And no, it wasn't fully spite to you. My spite is waiting for someone else, whose Taboo still need adequate payback.

You were literally just the best target I had

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Still Town and people called it based and laughed over it while causing me frustration.
People being Ekko mainly Flower. The same Ekko that saw a player counter claim scum, have that scum conceded, and still try to lynch the player counter claiming. Don't pay it too much mind.

I do think you probably misplayed your role a bit and in the end the Vig kill favoured town, but unfortunately that's how these things go sometimes. Indie life is suffering.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Huh I wasn't mentioned much at all? I thought I played well all things considered, certainly not MVP but:

- kind of pegged Craig for scum
- had Doddsy and Sky nailed down as non town (my issue was flip flopping last and re-reading him as potentially town)
- always had GB in my POE

Overall fun game but scum team got annihilated day 1 so it just made the balance to hard to tip again.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
One of your kill targets was Luffy, I can see town motivation in getting rid of you tbh

Not only that but flipping you confirmed the fact that Luffy was in the game so again, a plus for town

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I think T-Pein was okay but I'm not host however personally I wouldn't assign any extra special credit or accolades for him dueling Kurumi, she was already a goner, her wagon was solidified and the cards were folded against her.

RDK

Marvelous
Huh I wasn't mentioned much at all? I thought I played well all things considered, certainly not MVP but:

- kind of pegged Craig for scum
- had Doddsy and Sky nailed down as non town (my issue was flip flopping last and re-reading him as potentially town)
- always had GB in my POE

Overall fun game but scum team got annihilated day 1 so it just made the balance to hard to tip again.
Craig caught by Fang :O

How the turntables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back