Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
... Flower are you really gonna play that card, or should we bring back up the Infinite Omega Kill Spam you've done before, and see if thats "legitimate play thats not fuckign anyone over".

You openly admitted in the thread that you needed to Kill Luffy. Who is almost certainly town from my PoV. So from what you claimed, since you did kill a scum, why would I NOT kill you day 1? You're openly an Indie who admitted they needed to kill whats probably a Town power role.

I understand you're frustrated I killed you day 1. But thats Mafia. You've done the exact same, if not far worse (The Omega Kill Spam being the most famous) . And no, it wasn't fully spite to you. My spite is waiting for someone else, whose Taboo still need adequate payback.

You were literally just the best target I had

it was a good kill.
flower was never town here.
Sky shot was lucky.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
technically mass claiming wasnt bad in the day before last. nobody wuda predicted kiku to claim her dead teammate's role

with a mass claim we can pin ultra/cp as possibly having a scum in them, obviously cp wud need to claim before ultra given game state

idek what kiku will claim, probably vanilla is best bet

with a mass claim we can clear ichigo as town since town must have a protective role somewhere too

lethal was cleared off role as well

so yeah t-dome between ultra/cp after their claims, then last day we try to find goddess. it'll be a bit harder to do with a vanilla claim but not impossible with bachi and lethal clearing slots
game's over btw, I assume you still haven't caught up

Whicker

Preeminent
What we typically do is one MVP and two HMs.

Set up was great! Enjoyed it. Minor nitpick about bodyguards in both mafia and town, but otherwise was fun.

Luffy seemed very stacked as well, extreme potential there if it wasn't attached to Whicker

And yeah next time maybe pull back on the kills a bit more. I actually think the Daykiller was a fluke because Flower hard town sided, but there was also Luffy and Zoro so possibly a bit much.
Hurtful. I had 100% win rate on my role usage

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I was a Savage, not a SK. And I could win by only killing scum.

So yeah. Again. No playing nice from me anymore. Prepare for war.

I think it was a mistake to claim night kills every night maybe in addition to day kills? May seem too powerful for people for non-hostile indie.

Lethal

Exceptional
Congrats fellow town. This game was a lot of fun to dig in and try to solve. I’m kinda pleased that I was able to stay kind and swing @Ratchet POV of my slot and was able to draw a connection to solve Goddess as wolf.

I’ll also apologise to Fang @Aurelian for bordering on being a dick with the dead chat comment. I’m glad we sorta ignored our bickering to focus on the game.

I can’t comment on MVP/HM much cos I didn’t pay much attention early on. I’d say this is one of my best ever solve games. My role usage was still trash but didn’t really affect town - could’ve got my flowers by targeting cp but hindsight is glory when you have 3 options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back