Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
vote kurumi

im fine with this.

early sus on bachi too. don't really like that his entrance was focused on third man theory/sig and nothing to do with ratchet/sky.

aurelian is town lol.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
You mean after I said "yeah she does this in plenty of games, here is one, there are more"?
Oh so you are up to date? Sig vs me was the early part of the game, I obviously have TMI here but felt to me like she wanted to pick a side to be seen doing something.
Why?
it's weird to me scum sky would go after the person who was doing the most to put the focus of the thread on someone other than her

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
i assume this is the connection people are referring to?
My issue is that she‘s creating an angle to push Kurumi without actually pushing it. It just feels like subtle shade. Which could mean they‘re teamed.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Sig's defence (if that's what you're talking about) wasn't really much, just a MQ of page 1 and a statement that yes, Sig was participating in fluff phase
no chance she'd just totally dismiss sig's defense if they're teamed, he handed himself really well imo

Magic

Resplendent
My issue is that she‘s creating an angle to push Kurumi without actually pushing it. It just feels like subtle shade. Which could mean they‘re teamed.

yes that was my assumption of what people were seeing, but i appreciate the clarification nonetheless lol.

Bachi

Distinguished
Bachi how was my interaction with Sky 'too friendly'?
Is Sky known for being a dirty busser when scum? I never saw it when we were teamed together in Flower's game but I get the impression she would be one if she is scum.

You were scum with her in that Nagima game; you should know that she voted for Lethal, U, and Melkor, and she was at your throats without holding back, especially with Melkor; she gave him no chance, voted for him, and advised other people to vote there also, so I think that these kinds of questions are weird. Who would she buss here anyway? Thoughts?
As for the friendly part, I dont need to quote anything there, this was my feelings from your interactions. Scum like interactions, without much solve, just trying to do content, ofc this can be wrong, but this is where I am at.

Magic

Resplendent
i think doddsy is town too for voting tweet and not sky because if you guys think i buss a lot then you have not met mr. doddsy lol.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Idk she did the same think in Nagima? Giving up?
Nah. She was fighting back a lot. Also her losing motivation doesn‘t add up if she‘s Town. This was the fastest scum ever went down on this site and every Townie should be HAPPY.

Bachi

Distinguished
Nah. She was fighting back a lot. Also her losing motivation doesn‘t add up if she‘s Town. This was the fastest scum ever went down on this site and every Townie should be HAPPY.
Flower, do you have some receipts/ games where she gave up and flipped scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back