• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachi

Distinguished
vote kurumi

im fine with this.

early sus on bachi too. don't really like that his entrance was focused on third man theory/sig and nothing to do with ratchet/sky.

aurelian is town lol.
Who even cares about that theory, I made a post about it and this is the second time I talk about that, reasons why Aurelian is town? Why are you fine with Kurumi?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Flower, do you have some receipts/ games where she gave up and flipped scum?
Anon game, probably. Granted she was quick hammered and all, but she didn‘t try much either. Kurumi‘s play is a bit like mine. Wrongly accuse her and prepare for war.

Magic

Resplendent
Who even cares about that theory, I made a post about it and this is the second time I talk about that, reasons why Aurelian is town? Why are you fine with Kurumi?

i mean you cared about the theory enough for that to be the material you talked/responded about rather than the ratchet/sky back and forth which you ignored. considering you were just in a game where you and ratchet had an extensive back and forth where you were both town it's a bit surprising you also drew no parallels between what happened here and what happened there. overall it felt like your entry was lacking when you could have had a lot to work with.

Bachi

Distinguished
Anon game, probably. Granted she was quick hammered and all, but she didn‘t try much either. Kurumi‘s play is a bit like mine. Wrongly accuse her and prepare for war.
You are midd, 1 hit is enough tbh
Hmm, interesting, then I have no problem with her lynch, she needs to weight in if she wants to survive.

Bachi

Distinguished
i mean you cared about the theory enough for that to be the material you talked/responded about rather than the ratchet/sky back and forth which you ignored. considering you were just in a game where you and ratchet had an extensive back and forth where you were both town it's a bit surprising you also drew no parallels between what happened here and what happened there. overall it felt like your entry was lacking when you could have had a lot to work with.
Ratchet had a back and forth with sigis from what I remember, and sky sided with Sigismund in that interaction, I had no interest to interrupt them, what was the rush exactly?
I wont defend my entry tho, Im not that strong of a player to be too seriours from the get go.

Ratchet

Ratchet had a back and forth with sigis from what I remember, and sky sided with Sigismund in that interaction, I had no interest to interrupt them, what was the rush exactly?
I wont defend my entry tho, Im not that strong of a player to be too seriours from the get go.
Kinda like this response though

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
lol day kill usable day 1
how did sky get outed this fast

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You were scum with her in that Nagima game; you should know that she voted for Lethal, U, and Melkor, and she was at your throats without holding back, especially with Melkor; she gave him no chance, voted for him, and advised other people to vote there also, so I think that these kinds of questions are weird. Who would she buss here anyway? Thoughts?
You basically have no evidence of me being 'too friendly' with her except angleshooting from a past game. Glad this was cleared away.
As for the friendly part, I dont need to quote anything there, this was my feelings from your interactions. Scum like interactions, without much solve, just trying to do content, ofc this can be wrong, but this is where I am at.
You make a claim without evidence or proof, offer no recipes, and say that's that doesn't really cut it here. I suspect Sky, you shade me. No Bueno friend.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
getting some performative vibes from ratchet off the first few pages, like he wants to appear opposed to the contrary where he is usually more timid as scum. he wants to appear right in the action now

early thoughts, didn't put much into it

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
getting some performative vibes from ratchet off the first few pages, like he wants to appear opposed to the contrary where he is usually more timid as scum. he wants to appear right in the action now

early thoughts, didn't put much into it
Vote Kekko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back