Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
What part was unclear?
I don't really think it's impossible to reconcile his posts as frustration. That said, I agree, but if you're playing out of consideration for gamestate then you don't need to take a swing here at all. Magic is one of my weaker townread but I do think what he has been saying makes sense.
It's not really fucking around though, CP has done next to nothing. Not really strongly seeing the case on Doddsy either but the claim is w/e, I would not be surprised to see him flip town.
i belive i bolded it, you have mentioned it more than once too in regards to me and tpein being useless, collaborating with out of game reasons or whatever, if u dont have anything to say do us a favor and be quiet

Doddsy

Mafia God
My real question is why is Doddsy not trying to save himself here a little bit harder. I think that he is a good town player, but this feels weird.
What more are you hoping for from me here? There's literally no case to defend against, people are just sheeping on to nothing. Even asked Ultra to provide any reason for his vote and he can't, there's not a whole lot I can do
He didn't try at all.
Didn't even claim.
I claimed what do you mean?

Ratchet

i belive i bolded it, you have mentioned it more than once too in regards to me and tpein being useless, collaborating with out of game reasons or whatever, if u dont have anything to say do us a favor and be quiet
But I do have something to say, that's what you're asking me about? I saw you bolded it, I was asking which part of that you didn't understand. Was it the word "collusion". Means to collaborate with illegally.

Bachi

Distinguished
What more are you hoping for from me here? There's literally no case to defend against, people are just sheeping on to nothing. Even asked Ultra to provide any reason for his vote and he can't, there's not a whole lot I can do

I claimed what do you mean?
Well if you are here, talk live with the boys, this is the only way u can save urself

Doddsy

Mafia God
Well if you are here, talk live with the boys, this is the only way u can save urself
I mean if someone wants to give me a reason I'm being voted I'm happy to discuss it.

The only reason I've seen so far is I attached to Sky's vote on Tweet, which is wildly incorrect as our reasonings were completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back