• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Why do you have whicker as town?
i dont feel like hes aligned with anyone given the fights he is picking, also he is voting cp

Steam in terms of actual votes.
lol thats bullshit its only ratchet and cp
whicker and cp have the same size wagons i belive

The bpd town read read as fake. It developed from what you said was null into somehow a stronger town read despite him doing the opposite of what you asked him to do "if you're town drop this argument with fang". Instead he kept arguing and you started calling the exchange TvT more firmly.
i dont have him as strong town, just lean town. fang is the strong town
like i said BPD taking his time to respond to a very easy to debunk accusation is a more towny thing to do. scum wud instantly debunk that accusation imo

and he also voted cp with me

also BPD didn't intend to keep arguing, he dropped it and made a post signaling his intention to do so. the lean is still weak cuz he hasnt been doing much other than the aurelian stuff. where do u get the impression that i have him as strong town

That and, unlike recent early games, you are seemingly trying to take a lead role in terms of direction. You're not waiting for the thread to develop as you 'power up', you've been at a higher energy all game.
is taking lead scummy? i intent to silence and cut all tvt and lynch scum. i dont have one way of playing town, and i eagerly urge all townies to try and take lead or be more vocal this game to avoid scum taking control!

lastly the leadership is not dictatorial. i am going to buddy and listen to my town reads within reason. i asked aurelian if he thinks my push on CP is wrong he can tell me why so and i'll move elsehwere. he didnt!

Lethal

T.B.A
I will say as well, of Magic is wolf, it could be an early attempt to get me on his side. I only voted for you because Magic's vote was the first in the game and i just wanted to sheep and cause a reaction. Wolf Magic could have seen an opportunity with what was unfolding to make that move.
But he didn't do this last game, so why would he change it up now?

VC 1 Day 1

Ultra

THE BEAR

Vote Count as of post 356​

vote aurelian

Let's do this

Fuck you scum boy this wasn't the plan we agreed to in scum chat

vote Magic

Flawless idea.

[Vote Aurelian]

vote Ekkologix

It could go on for forever but that's not the point, BPD drops two fluff posts, votes me then fucks off and you seem over eager to respond on his behalf so 'answering a question with a question' isn't gonna really fly for me. Gonna make this spicier though:

Vote BPD

you broke one of the rules

vote lynch alco

vote lynch cp

unvote
vote Ekko

going to let others get into the game but this should be the default lynch as the net positive benefit for town will be guaranteed

I don't read any of you as wolves right now. Y'all null. However, I want to follow Ekko's lead.

[Vote Craig]

vote CP

dipsh-

Vote Magic

NOT SOLD

Okay, enough sophistry - what does "not good" mean in this context, if not being in relation to his level of concern?

This is just nonsense. From what you know of CP, there is no way you believe as Town he would see last game and think "wow, town really needed Ekko here" given his opinion of your ability. You're attempting to frame something as scummy that is entirely driven by his personality.

Vote: Ekko

[Vote Whicker]

Vote lynch CraigPelton

If we're talking about people's inconsistencies. This man did a complete 180 on my read on Magic because.... idk.

vote ekko

whicker direction is good too but this one already has STEAM. Explained both positions already.

Vote Ratchet

Not jiving with fang post, ekko stuff is wallpaper

I think this is the way.

vote lynch BPD

Shit, I can't go against my own senses..

Vote Lynch MangoSenpai

get this bastard

:blobfacade

Magic - Aurelian > Ekko
Aurelian - Magic > BPD
BPD - Aurelian > Craig > Whicker
Craig - BPD > Ekko
Alco - Ekko
Ekko - Alco > CP
Evans - CP
Gram - Magic > Ratchet
Ratchet - Ekko
Whicker - CP
T-Pein - BPD
Mango - Mango

Ekko: 4
CP: 3
BPD: 2
Whicker: 1
Mango: 1
Ratchet: 1

Ping me if I missed a vote

@Chuck @Fujishiro @Retrolize Get in here game has started

Last edited:

Lethal

T.B.A
Dear oh dear.
Ekko you clearly see something similar to what I did in Fang's posting - you read it differently but the idea was that his entrance was more aggressive than usual...

We apparently identified the same thing and went in opposite directions with it. Why are you not showing any consideration for this?
Ballsy of ratchet to go against the grain here. I like it but disagree.

Grammaton

Consigliere
:whathekong

Yes.
My point is I won't give it a town read until it flips a scum.
Gonna keep it in the scum leans.

What probability do you give lethal of flipping another player scum?!

Like outside of a role action, when would you ever give him credit?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Vote Count as of post 356

Magic - Aurelian > Ekko
Aurelian - Magic > BPD
BPD - Aurelian > Craig > Whicker
Craig - BPD > Ekko
Alco - Ekko
Ekko - Alco > CP
Evans - CP
Gram - Magic > Ratchet
Ratchet - Ekko
Whicker - CP
T-Pein - BPD
Mango - Mango

Ekko: 4
CP: 3
BPD: 2
Whicker: 1
Mango: 1
Ratchet: 1

Ping me if I missed a vote

@Chuck @Fujishiro @Retrolize Get in here game has started

Oh.
Vote lynch CP

Emil

V.I.P. Member
My reads are uninspiring because nothing of note has happened. The closest we’ve gotten to any solid interactions is fang/magic/bpd and I already said I read fang as town. Donno bout magic and bpd tho.
anybody u want to poke for more educated reads? go ahead vote them see what happens etc..

Lethal

T.B.A
Torn - like Ekko's thoughts re: Whicker, but it's matching up with Magic's thoughts who I think is full of shit

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ratchet Gramma sounds t/t tbh.
disagree actually, gram sounds much townier

and the thought of what if ratchet was the one telling fang to be aggressive comes to mind, but its sloppy played.

basically ratchet tells fang to open up agressive, then he comes up to comment on it later, then retracts it as well etc..

gets no town read for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back