• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
as for magic/ratchet themselves

magic is more interested in lynching me, whereas ratchet wants me to read him town

if i have to pick id lynch ratchet first

though magic's case is utter shit, and a player of his caliber cant be allowed to make those level of cases and go unquestioned

Ratchet

i dont really see this at all lol. how do you think he's been looking at his blindspot with tpein when it appears they're just trying to form reads together?
Look at when he is pinging Pein and giving him reasons for Lethal to be Town - to me it reads as "hey Pein let me check my work on this", as in he wants Pein to comment on it. I'm not saying it's the best way to check one's blindspot.

VC 2 Day 1

Ultra

THE BEAR
Oh.
Vote lynch CP

Village column leans: Fang, Ekko, Dalton, Gram

Wolf column lean: Magic

Vote: Magic

I think you're town. I think Gramm's town, Lethal probably too. And Aurelian as well. No other strong town reads, though I haven't read all of the game.
unvote

Not sure I like what Magic's bringing. I think his reason for voting you was a bit flimsy.

ok handle this

vote lynch ratchet

he should be the *policy* lynch today to increase town's win chances! if he is town we have higher chance to win since the only game town won in this site, ratchet wasn't in it, and if he is scum then we get rid of scum!!!

I don't see Ekko's posts as disingenuous, at all. I think he's probably on to something here.

vote ratchet

Actually think I prefer voting Alco at the moment, look at this set of posts:

So he first resists giving any sort of reasoning for the position he appears to hold, then he addresses it by giving a general description of scum behaviour without applying it to anything actually going on in thread, and then uses his read on Ekko to positionally switch his vote when it becomes more viable. Throughout this he's failed to actually respond to the things I've been asking him, he's just talking around the point.

Am I missing something here?

Vote: Alco

unvote

bbl!

vote lynch magic

vote Ekko

liking magic more now and don't think ekko defended himself in a way that felt natural for him, his justification for his play around BPD is hard for me to square. also the belated town read on BPD for "taking his time to respond" feels like BS to me as scum are always going to be more careful with their responses.

Oh and before I forget;

Unvote

I'm on P24, reading from where I entered, and I am convinced my brain just don't know how to play mafia anymore lmao

So I'm just gonna go full Jarl Ballin' mode.

I'm gna fight Lethal in a epic 1v1 at the throat of the world

Vote Lynch Lethal

Using my ultra omega giga brain, I have discerned that Lethal is a fake townie that makes general statements to blend in and feel townie.

But he's not fooling the Baller himself

Magic - Aurelian > Ekko
Aurelian - Magic > BPD
BPD - Aurelian > Craig > Whicker
Craig - BPD > Ekko > Unvote > Ekko
Alco - Ekko > Unvote > Ratchet
Ekko - Alco > CP > Ratchet > Magic
Evans - CP
Gram - Magic > Ratchet
Ratchet - Ekko > Alco
Whicker - CP
T-Pein - BPD > CP
Mango - Mango > Unvote > Lethal
Lethal - Magic

CP: 3
Ekko: 2
Ratchet: 2
Magic: 2
BPD: 1
Lethal: 1
Alco: 1
Whicker: 1

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

Ping me if I missed a vote

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
the thought process is lazy, you can solve our alignment before a flip happens, arent u supposed to be the person who finds alot of scum! the reigning town MVP!!!

fken fraud
did I say I couldn't figure out your alignment without lynching you? no, I don't believe I did.

Aersoldorf

Illustrious
i would refrain from this type of solving. there was no reason for BPD to hide lol. if anything as scum its better he responds asap, so taking his time is a more towny thing
you guys r the ones that keep putting a town read on BPD in my mouth when i didnt have one. you, evans, magic and whoever is in this fiasco
Just pointing out that you did say his dipping out was more towny than scummy, aware that you later made the point that you weren't town reading him, but I think this might demonstrate where a lot of the assumption that you town read BPD comes from?

Ratchet

whereas ratchet wants me to read him town
This is such a bad faith take Ekko - I want you to establish what your expectations are (fully) and to help me see if your suspicion makes sense. Because so far I don't see it and that's an issue. It's how I solve players that suspect me. I know my alignment so I know you're wrong, which means I need to be able to see how you're getting there. Every question I've asked you has been with the view of establishing that.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
This is such a bad faith take Ekko - I want you to establish what your expectations are (fully) and to help me see if your suspicion makes sense. Because so far I don't see it and that's an issue. It's how I solve players that suspect me. I know my alignment so I know you're wrong, which means I need to be able to see how you're getting there. Every question I've asked you has been with the view of establishing that.
i gave u my expectations, act on them. u shudnt be talking to me. a big chunk of ur posts shud not be to me, it doesnt help me solve u

Magic

Resplendent
Also I think I'm going to retire my Ekko suspicion for today, I've seen just enough that I can reconcile as town. Not a town read to be clear.

you mind elaborating as this came directly after he shifted his vote(without a real reason attached to why either).

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Just pointing out that you did say his dipping out was more towny than scummy, aware that you later made the point that you weren't town reading him, but I think this might demonstrate where a lot of the assumption that you town read BPD comes from?
the action itself was more townie than scummy, but doesnt necessary make me "town read" him, it just gets me to look at him favorably.

actually people didnt refer to that post at all, people assumed me saying i want to stop town v town as i want to stop a town BPD vs town aurelian. its pretty clear to me so find it hard players of that caliber tunnel on something like this and paint it scummy

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Also I think I'm going to retire my Ekko suspicion for today, I've seen just enough that I can reconcile as town. Not a town read to be clear.
why would you "retire your suspicion" on anyone you're not town reading? I don't understand the point of this post. why announce this?

The X

Marvelous
other stuff has taken priority. you didn't answer the question about why you're voting whicker btw
Because I think his entrance into this game is different from his last game; I've actually already stated this. Last game when he came in, I could feel his town energy and there wasn't anything that really sent me in the other direction. His entrance to this game leaves me wanting more and it feels like he's trying to emulate his town game. His entrance to this game just makes me think he's going through what he thinks are his town motions instead of being town.

Magic

Resplendent
i like chuck and aersoldorf as town too. aersold for his takes on whicker and chuck for the explanation he gave gramm for his town read on aurelian came off as genuine.

Ratchet

i gave u my expectations, act on them. u shudnt be talking to me. a big chunk of ur posts shud not be to me, it doesnt help me solve u
Okay let's talk about your expectations.

I don't know what you or @Magic mean by "he's not pushing reads".

I'm trying to solve. I'm asking for opinions on that. I am, as always, largely not getting anything. I feel like I'm pushing what I believe and scrutinizing it. I don't really know what either of you want to see me do beyond that. Should I double my post count spamming the same thing? I don't feel like doing that. Should I scream into the aether about my suspects? No, I don't want to do that either. I will simply make my arguments, evaluate them as new information comes to light, and then it's in the thread. Putting in any more time than that is a waste because it's just going to get ignored or glanced over anyway, what I've done so far is evidence of that by and large.

So yeah I dunno what else you want from me.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Because I think his entrance into this game is different from his last game; I've actually already stated this. Last game when he came in, I could feel his town energy and there wasn't anything that really sent me in the other direction. His entrance to this game leaves me wanting more and it feels like he's trying to emulate his town game. His entrance to this game just makes me think he's going through what he thinks are his town motions instead of being town.
he wasn't town in that game tho and was playing to survive and not provoke scum lol

The X

Marvelous
Is there a statute of limitations with these things?
Is there a reason you're responding for Craig?

I mean, Craig was around when I switched my vote to Whicker. I am curious as to why he's questioning me now about it, seemingly out of the blue, and why it has any importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back