• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

here... i am

first, we will avenge you, nazeem. none dares lay a hand on you and go scot-free

Second, i may have rolled scum - didnt see my role PM yet to tell

third, fk cp - apply: yeet dead weight = win formula

fourth, you are not allowed to vote me for this post

fifth, do u think ive been making the game unreadable the past few games, magic?

lastly, who the fk is nazeem??

Magic

Resplendent
Why are you responding on his behalf though
This could literally go on forever and that seems boring so let's cut it short. You said something to him, I asked you a question, I wasn't responding on his behalf but rather questioning you.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
This could literally go on forever and that seems boring so let's cut it short. You said something to him, I asked you a question, I wasn't responding on his behalf but rather questioning you.
It could go on for forever but that's not the point, BPD drops two fluff posts, votes me then fucks off and you seem over eager to respond on his behalf so 'answering a question with a question' isn't gonna really fly for me. Gonna make this spicier though:

Vote BPD

Magic

Resplendent

here... i am

first, we will avenge you, nazeem. none dares lay a hand on you and go scot-free

Second, i may have rolled scum - didnt see my role PM yet to tell

third, fk cp - apply: yeet dead weight = win formula

fourth, you are not allowed to vote me for this post

fifth, do u think ive been making the game unreadable the past few games, magic?

lastly, who the fk is nazeem??

What do you think of aurelians responses to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back