• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
This could literally go on forever and that seems boring so let's cut it short. You said something to him, I asked you a question, I wasn't responding on his behalf but rather questioning you.
Are you town reading BPD from those 2 posts?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
he did the secret town tell of his

also what alco said

also scum fang doesnt get this worked up over a random vote on him

havent done it in recent games, so don't know why ur making that post tbdean
I'm not worked up lol

Magic

Resplendent
he did the secret town tell of his

also what alco said

also scum fang doesnt get this worked up over a random vote on him

havent done it in recent games, so don't know why ur making that post tbdean
You find it bold to go after bpd but not me? Why?

Because if anyone is to do its you. If there's dead activity you like to fill the space.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So can you explain why you are suddenly responding to posts directed at him and why his vote happens to be aligned with yours at me
Or do you scum read me despite not town reading BPD by your own admission now

Which leads me to ask: so then what is it exactly?
I'm scummier or he's townier?

Magic

Resplendent
So can you explain why you are suddenly responding to posts directed at him and why his vote happens to be aligned with yours at me
Or do you scum read me despite not town reading BPD by your own admission now

Which leads me to ask: so then what is it exactly?
I'm scummier or he's townier?
I responded because I wanted your answer. It had nothing to do with who it was directed at.

I don't think it means anything that his vote happens to be aligned with mine lmao.

I'm largely confused why you think I have such strong impressions of either of you from so little(for when I voted and also responded to your post at him).

It's neither of those things.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'm not sure why it's so bold unless you mean the confrontation itself.
i didnt compare u and BPD, i just mentioned fang's reaction to the vote on him. like the wagon on him

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I responded because I wanted your answer. It had nothing to do with who it was directed at.

I don't think it means anything that his vote happens to be aligned with mine lmao.

I'm largely confused why you think I have such strong impressions of either of you from so little(for when I voted and also responded to your post at him).

It's neither of those things.
You could say all of that but I don't really believe you at the moment to just take your word at face value and run with that trust, I'm suspicious that

a) you have both your votes parked on me
b) you responded to posts directed to him
c) you admitted you aren't town reading him but still take enough discretion to stand up to shade on him

I don't see where there's any confusion here, but I would say if he's scum then there is high chance your scum as well by association, I also never said anything about strong impression only asked you if you were town reading him or not in relation to both of your votes being on me

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
you told him hes frozen and voted him, both actions i dont see u do as scum this early into the day

huh?
I asked him because until now he hadn't posted for like 30+ minutes while Magic was playing front man so of course I'm gonna wonder why he's playing deflection for posts aimed at BPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back