• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You could say all of that but I don't really believe you at the moment to just take your word at face value and run with that trust, I'm suspicious that

a) you have both your votes parked on me
b) you responded to posts directed to him
c) you admitted you aren't town reading him but still take enough discretion to stand up to shade on him

I don't see where there's any confusion here, but I would say if he's scum then there is high chance your scum as well by association, I also never said anything about strong impression only asked you if you were town reading him or not in relation to both of your votes being on me
BPD and magic arent going to be teammates but i'll give u some big news

cp and gram can be!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I asked him because until now he hadn't posted for like 30+ minutes while Magic was playing front man so of course I'm gonna wonder why he's playing deflection for posts aimed at BPD
i would refrain from this type of solving. there was no reason for BPD to hide lol. if anything as scum its better he responds asap, so taking his time is a more towny thing

Emil

V.I.P. Member
look at their page 1 interaction. i think atleast one there is scum. i dont sense an interest to solve the alignment of the other from either of them in that exchange

i might have one posted one of them there

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Why does Fang decide to go after me and not Magic then for the vote?
Are you scum reading me from this? How do you feel that Magic isn't town reading you either but votes with you all the same?
And besides me right now what are your thoughts on:

- Magic
- Ekko
- Alco
- Grammaton
- Craig

Better go get your facts straight.
vote aurelian

Let's do this

I’m surprised wrestling smarks dot com gave you permission to play here!

Fuck you scum boy this wasn't the plan we agreed to in scum chat

vote Magic
Flawless idea.

[Vote Aurelian]
megacomfy

The X

Marvelous
bc u left for a bit and magic was here. i think he started with magic first tho
Nope. He said jokingly voted Magic back after Magic voted him. I voted him and was called 'weird' after two posts can accused of dipping the thread after said two posts.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Nope. He said jokingly voted Magic back after Magic voted him. I voted him and was called 'weird' after two posts can accused of dipping the thread after said two posts.
yes im telling u the reason was cuz u left, he mentions it in the same post he calls it strange. for him, it was strange u make 2 posts THEN leave = then he votes u after

The X

Marvelous
Fang, Magic literally voted you on post ten and you voted him on post twelve. How are you going to tell me you went after him first?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You good?
im cutting the fluff short (if there was any) and starting this game right from page 2 and putting him under kekkotsuyomi from the start, so no, he's probably not good

thoughts on atleast one of cp/gram being scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back