• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
The Recruitment - The traitors may attempt to recruit twice in the game, they wont be able to kill the night they attempt to recruit. The faithfulls will learn when a recruitment has happened and they will obtain a special invest role.

So no one was recruited, and there was no kill. Interesting

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i have no interest replying to u anymore

i gave u the benefit of doubt and tried changing my perspective and finding motives and reasons y u could be town
i cooperated and did the reread and gave my reads there
i claimed as well when YOU asked

u r never going to change ur read on me and try and find every possible thing that fits ur theory of me being scum
u did the exact same thing with lethal

u told me to go read with an open mind and i did exactly that yet u r unable to do the same
could you please find an interaction between you and poyser that leads us to belive you cannot be teammates. you know your posts more than me.

lethal lynch was a mistake because i have not read all of day 1 and day 2, so the PoE was lethal, aurelian, goth, you

as i read up to mid day 2 i can take out goth and lethal from the list, the leftover is you and aurelian. i do not have a strong reason to remove you from the list. instead of this could you please find an interaction that leads us to belive you and poyser cannot be teammates?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
He's planting the next mislynch :bookerpls
maybe so

thought he was a better town player than this at least
but then agn, i thought ultra was a better player than this too
if they r both faithful then it really is no wonder that town always loses on this forum:dank

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Just to be clear - you had a say in this process? As in you knew the action was happening and was able to respond?

Gonna get to your ISO in a bit, but this takes priority, because this was not an assumption I had
i was sent a message by them which sounded like fang's posturing

said something along the lines of your contributions are not going unoticed and you are welcomed to join the winning team

clear posturing because i lead last day's mislynch

i had the option to accept or refuse yes

Emil

V.I.P. Member
maybe so

if they r both faithful then it really is no wonder that town always loses on this forum:dank
whats the purpose of this post?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Right off the bat I do have one major objection to your conclusion here, though. You'll recall Aurelian "copped" Hime and got her to claim at the end of Day 2 for no apparent benefit.

To insinuate this was theatre by both parties is a little wild, I think because scum are usually more reserved, and especially from those two I'd say the compounded odds are low.

In general though I've reached a similar conclusion about their associative, but I gotta point out that's pretty inconvenient to your solve. That's not the only thing, but I'll shelve that thought for now, I think your effort here is good

Natalija

Divine Departure
maybe so

Or they ARE the scum team :dead

Ultra

THE BEAR
tlFevHK.jpg

Votes.
Ekkologix > Lethal
Goth Boy > Lethal
Shepard > Lethal
Ultra > lethal
Natalija > Ekko > Lethal
Lethal > Psychic
hime > Psychic
Aurelian > Psychic
Psychic > Psychic
Richard Mille > Ekko > Richard Mille
Hans Tweetenberg > Hans Tweetenberg > Hans Tweetenberg

Lethal - 5
Psychic - 4
Richard - 1
Tweet - 1

[/CENTER]

I have some reservations about how that end of day was handled

For everyone who currently suspects Psychic - I’d like you to answer what your thoughts are on this count, and who her likely partner is, and why

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Right off the bat I do have one major objection to your conclusion here, though. You'll recall Aurelian "copped" Hime and got her to claim at the end of Day 2 for no apparent benefit.

To insinuate this was theatre by both parties is a little wild, I think because scum are usually more reserved, and especially from those two I'd say the compounded odds are low.

In general though I've reached a similar conclusion about their associative, but I gotta point out that's pretty inconvenient to your solve. That's not the only thing, but I'll shelve that thought for now, I think your effort here is good
hime is capable of theatres like this as she claimed watching her teammate in fairy tail btw. just so u have additional context

i can safely take out tweet outside the equation btw

the PoE is

hime and fang - highest 2

goth and psychic - the 2 right after

everyone else absolutely town imo. if there is a deep wolf it will be sheph but i highly highly highly doubt it

reason why psychic is there is cuz while i think she is strong town by meta, she also doesnt have much incriminating interactions with poyser, just a little manipulation by him towards her. i still thing hime/aurelian far worst

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I have some reservations about how that end of day was handled

For everyone who currently suspects Psychic - I’d like you to answer what your thoughts are on this count, and who her likely partner is, and why
i think the play there was to lynch psychic, have her flip town, then lynch lethal after

something along the lines of aurelian saying "psychic will be lynched" or something like that was weird. seems like he knew she had lots of votes on her

psychic did not even vote to save herself

psychic is just town imo

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Hans Tweetenberg

Please answer my question:

1) Did you or did you not read the reasons why Lethal was being suspected?
2) What was your read of him and psychic, respectively?
dont want to interject but please read EoD 1 for tweet and poyser interaction. starts from here. i have also outlined it in my intro post today

there is more shading by poyser on tweet in day 2 as well

im gna read a game of poyser to see how much he suspects teammates

Ultra

THE BEAR
i was sent a message by them which sounded like fang's posturing

said something along the lines of your contributions are not going unoticed and you are welcomed to join the winning team

clear posturing because i lead last day's mislynch

i had the option to accept or refuse yes

I would say you're more likely to get that from someone who was attempting to pocket you or get you off their backs, but this sort of speculation is inherently tenuous.

In any case no recruit is one less thing to worry about. I have reasons to believe if it did happen there's countermeasures, but best that shit is taken off the table entirely

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also found some subtle interactions between hime and goth here

You exposed Ekko as a speedreader
goth comment on hime's post telling me to read WU
what r ur reads so far?
hime asks goth for his reads which he obviously ignores this like the giga chad he is.

found interactions between aurelian and poyser here. seems super self aware by aurelian. poyser basically acknowledges it and gives him a town read anyway
@Poyser you didn't mention mention me, its worth noting both Ekko and Ultra want to solve my read and by proxy you because of my change on you. Don't be distant now.

Its not, my false framing friend. Ekko was already caught on this lie, don't make his mistake with this too.

I wonder if I should hint my role with this tidbit. Where did Hime hint or claim vig? Can I get a link?
Look here Aurelian basically begging me to come and save him kek. Again probably not something he’d be doing as scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back