Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

but u said u wanted to work alongside ur fellow faithful... were those lies... u gna break my faithful heart like this... :((
If you are indeed faithful, you just follow me and I will lead us to the promised land and $250,000 AUD in solid silver

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i made a "promise" not to post so much but the faithful heart inside of me wants to post until all traitors are banished from this mansion

Emil

V.I.P. Member
feel sorry for whoever rolled scum this game

they about to feel the first scum defeat

zehahahha

Emil

V.I.P. Member
look like the real faithful r busy on their sunday morning. maybe we r the traitors in page 1. exactly 3 of us

Magic

Resplendent
For those who don’t read the OP, we vote by PMing tpein rather than in the thread, and votes are locked once sent
That's me.

I suggest we do fake votes all day then to simulate where we want pressure to be.

Also this is scummy. You're trying to gain good guy points.

Shepard

Preeminent
Roman Reigns Reaction GIF by WWE

Sup

Shepard

Preeminent
13-3 with 2 shot recruit can end in a 11-5

mafia has to sacrifice 2 kills for 2 recruits

if any member of the team can recruit its probably better to kill first then recruit later

kind of sux day 1 reads wont be very accurate with recruits

pls tell me we're not dealing with two recruits

Shepard

Preeminent
That's me.

I suggest we do fake votes all day then to simulate where we want pressure to be.

Also this is scummy. You're trying to gain good guy points.
does this mean you're going to be mean this game rather than the nice guy act you pulled in ekkos

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
hi hi
kawaii faithful checking in ^^
I'll be back after I'm done shopping

Shepard

Preeminent

1. The game will be majority lynch during the day and plurality lynch at the end of the day.

10. 13 town and 3 mafia with the possibility of a recruit.
w.
If T-Pein is talking about a recruit in a semi open setup my hope is that it'll just be one, I'm also led to believe it'll be announced in thread which helps I guess

As for the first one, forgive the obvious statement but I'm assuming that means we can hammer if enough votes are sent during the day but if we don't reach majority we'll still lynch every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back