Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
It says there's possibility for a recruit bit you're specifically talking about two recruits. Where'd you get the part with two recruits from?
oh actually its in the signup thread

The shield - This item will be passed around by the players protecting them from a kill each night. If it falls into a traitor they will have to pass it to a faithful the following day.
The Recruitment - The traitors may attempt to recruit twice in the game, they wont be able to kill the night they attempt to recruit. The faithfulls will learn when a recruitment has happened and they will obtain a special invest role.
+ other surprises based on the Show!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
so votes being insta locked / unable to publicly vote and have it count etc makes it hard to get things moving and is probably why this is so dead

virtual vote count:

poyser -> ekko > nat
ekko -> poyser

nat = 1 (poyser)
poyser = 1 (ekko)

Emil

V.I.P. Member
vote lynch magic

this is gna be pretty hard. need people to be here by EoD to make their vote. if people voted mid day it gets locked

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
oh actually its in the signup thread

The shield - This item will be passed around by the players protecting them from a kill each night. If it falls into a traitor they will have to pass it to a faithful the following day.
The Recruitment - The traitors may attempt to recruit twice in the game, they wont be able to kill the night they attempt to recruit. The faithfulls will learn when a recruitment has happened and they will obtain a special invest role.
+ other surprises based on the Show!
Oh okay

Two recruits :dank

The Shield

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

BxMzawU.jpg

I have a Surprise for you,​

Everybody loves surprises dont they?
I am adding a new element to the game.
why?
Quite frankly...
Because I can.
A little thing I like to call.......

J8J4K8K.jpg

The shield will save you from todays banishment and.... Tonights Murder.
You can each cast a vote
At the end of the day whoever has the most votes will obtain the shield.
At the end of the night the player with the shield may choose who they want to hold the shield the next night. ( repeats )
From this point The shield will only protect the person holding it from getting murdered..
All votes are going to be private and will be submitted via PM.
The traitors will not be allowed to stack their votes on their mates.
If the shield falls into the hands of the Traitors they will have to follow a procedure.

Start

Last edited:

Emil

V.I.P. Member

BxMzawU.jpg

I have a Surprise for you,​

Everybody loves surprises dont they?
I am adding a new element to the game.
why?
Quite frankly...
Because I can.
A little thing I like to call.......

J8J4K8K.jpg

The shield will save you from todays banishment and.... Tonights Murder.
You can each cast a vote
At the end of the day whoever has the most votes will obtain the shield.
At the end of the night the player with the shield may choose who they want to hold the shield the next night. ( repeats )
From this point The shield will only protect the person holding it from getting murdered..
All votes are going to be private and will be submitted via PM.
The traitors will not be allowed to stack their votes on their mates.
If the shield falls into the hands of the Traitors they will have to follow a procedure.
After n1 no discussion of the shield will be allowed.

Start

as in we cant discuss shield on thread? like we cant claim if we got the shield or who we gave it to?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ok lets revive thread where is everyone

everyone vote magic in role PM

caught a live one

these hidden votes gna kill the thread

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I was feeling lukewarm about the flavor as it seems like reality show trash but I'm kind of tempted to watch, feel like the dramatized feuding will be more legitimate

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Off the cuff impressions:

Tweet can get a light town read because he said what I was thinking regarding Ekko and the two recruits before I even saw the post.

Poyser seems a bit…unengaged? Compared to his usual, his interaction with Ekko earlier was toothless. Nothing was done on Poyser’s end to engage in order to determine his alignment through provocation - which I think is the most notable feature of his play.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
While fake votes might be good for projecting pressure I can easily see confusion down the line when it's crunch time and we're trying to make a distinction between what's an actual vote and what isn't. In fact for the sake of accurate record keeping we might want to do the exact opposite and only bold a vote when it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back