• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
have you given any town reads

i feel like all you've offered is who you want to lynch (unless i've missed it)

same w @Ultra - do you guys just not usually offer early town reads or am I being blind
u and ultra, and one of poyser/magic, leaning poyser

can see lots of my nullish reads being town

like nat/hime/tweet town side of null, maybe 1 wolf here but not more

RÆM

Distinguished
This is a pretty annoying question considering if you'd read my posts, you'd have seen them already but I'll bite

hime - weak but had a post I read as genuine at the time, about anybody with an ounce of loyalty refusing to be recruited, was a gut reaction to that post mostly

lethal - very weak scum player that generally struggles for content and offers commentary rather than opinions as scum. also talks a bit like a robot when scum too. we have a lot of history where i catch him as scum very often and he tries to get on my good side when he is scum, or avoid me completely. his first post here he was antagonising towards me. i've never seen him start the game that way before as scum

aurelian - again a very weak scum player. got caught in his first couple of posts both of the times i've seen him as scum and it's generally because he struggles for content and to get in the game. ie in one game he was making image conscious posts such as explaining away why he was "late" to the thread. in another game he literally just posted a list of inactive players and said "these guys are inactive" or something equally as asinine lmao. here i felt he tried to get into the game pretty much straight away, gave his thoughts on players and stuff that has happened in the thread. didn't get completely rattled by getting pressured early either, which is another thing he does as scum

ekko - has been fairly focused in his line of attack and the players hes going for and why. when ive seen him as scum hes more likely to try and spread around his sus and see what takes off. has been annoying in the way he usually is as town when he thinks he has got something, such as repeatedly asking me about the same thing over and over again in order to try and get me to agree with him

now you
Shepard- I like his posting style and his thoughts on the game. His reaction to the two recruits info seemed genuine and yeah he seems genuine in his posting so town read for now. Him announcing who he would give shield too seems like a friendly and supportive thing a townie would do.

Lethal- He has 3 posts but they say a lot. I agree with his assessment on Ekko.

Ultra- was overly hostile, but he seems to have backed down now. I like his other posts somewhat. Weird how you guys went after me like some tribalism thing. "Outside ooga booga, get him!" I town read him for now since he seems to be telling the rest of us to get our shit together, 24 hours left etc. and leading.

Goth boy- very cordial.

I see that Ekko vs Magic is a thing but not really seeing why he is on Magic. Think I'm missing something.

RÆM

Distinguished
Ekko seems very focused on Magic, kinda his town meta? Last time I seen him play as town he does his own thing even if people are all over him.

Shepard

Preeminent
Obviously, because if I tell you immediately that I expect more then you can just start playing harder or whatever. I'd rather give it the chance to breathe and see if you start playing on your own? Seems pretty simple?
Also Im fine with talking about recruit etc initially. Thats not what I had the problem with, it was more that you didnt move on to trying to do anything else afterwards
the top part is fine yes, though again i'll refer you back to my earlier point that i'm not a player that generates content at the start of a game and suggest we draw a line under this rather than going back and forth over a minor point

fwiw shep im not really sus of you at this moment. i thought magics point was a fair one and your game has been better once you came back to the thread today. i just thought ur entrance was weak and felt compelled to comment, especially when magic said he liked your entrance
fwiw I would always expect a scum magic to read me as town (and never ever kill me) so him reading me town is fairly NAI

I will say I am leaning town on him now after my latest readback as we seem to share similar thoughts

RÆM

Distinguished
tumblr_ogcopfccQC1txb7llo1_400.gifv

Vote Lynch Richard
What is that little thing from.
karma-anime.gif

RÆM

Distinguished
speak only for urself please lol. i invest hard in games i play. besides, the signup thread / game thread is barely few lines long. doesnt take much to read while waiting for my role
I play on intuition and reading players, reading logic of votes.
Fuck I care about reading the rules.

I'm 4d you playing 3d still.

RÆM

Distinguished
Time is money too bro.
and my attention span is so short nowadays.

Imagine reading a signup post.

I didn't even read any of your roles outside the one you gave me last game. I'm on next level my man.
😂😂😂

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I play on intuition and reading players, reading logic of votes.
Fuck I care about reading the rules.

I'm 4d you playing 3d still.
well talking about urself isnt going to get me lynched, just cuz u dont read rules doesnt mean i shouldnt

also its pretty silly for scum to just come here and tell town about the 2 shot recruit if it was not public. what does scum gain from doing that exactly?

RÆM

Distinguished
well talking about urself isnt going to get me lynched, just cuz u dont read rules doesnt mean i shouldnt

also its pretty silly for scum to just come here and tell town about the 2 shot recruit if it was not public. what does scum gain from doing that exactly?
I've seen mafia do that type of stuff in other games on other sites. Mafia prefer to discuss mechanics rather than vote or talk about players.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Time is money too bro.

I didn't even read any of your roles outside the one you gave me last game. I'm on next level my man.
😂😂😂
im aware. instead of this, if u dont have much time u can use ur time to talk about my other posts which r actually game related, instead of ignoring my question about it twice

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I've seen mafia do that type of stuff in other games on other sites. Mafia prefer to discuss mechanics rather than vote or talk about players.
cool and do u think i am doing that? discussing mechanics rather than vote or talk to other players.

Shepard

Preeminent
aurelian - again a very weak scum player. got caught in his first couple of posts both of the times i've seen him as scum and it's generally because he struggles for content and to get in the game. ie in one game he was making image conscious posts such as explaining away why he was "late" to the thread. in another game he literally just posted a list of inactive players and said "these guys are inactive" or something equally as asinine lmao. here i felt he tried to get into the game pretty much straight away, gave his thoughts on players and stuff that has happened in the thread. didn't get completely rattled by getting pressured early either, which is another thing he does as scum

Again I think by and large this is a fair read, but I really don't think the thoughts he gave were anything special (I agreed with I think the Ultra post saying it basically said nothing) or something that couldn't be faked. He even backed down on the you/ekko thing straight away

I fully expected a shot back in my direction for voting him too which he duly delivered

Eh, they got asked to provide town reads on readback and they provided town reads on readback. they keep trying to get me off of them. i dont really see it the same way as you do lol, they look very defensive from my pov. also what do you make of why they are scum reading ekko lol?

i can go for nat too though tbh, be interesting to see what SHEP thinks about that

he said he had nat town because they were thinking on the same lines wrt to aurelian and (i think?) ultra. yet when i was reading Nat's posts I couldnt see any such thoughts that matched up kek

I personally wouldn't want that direction for today but if there are people here who think they know her game better I don't have an issue with that - I haven't played for 3 years I'm not coming in expecting to bat 100 or anything

Shepard

Preeminent
Time is money too bro.

😂😂😂
seriously how do you not read this as town

Shepard

Preeminent
u and ultra, and one of poyser/magic, leaning poyser

can see lots of my nullish reads being town

like nat/hime/tweet town side of null, maybe 1 wolf here but not more

why do you read Ultra town

I dont disagree i'm just curious to hear from people that know him better

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Again I think by and large this is a fair read, but I really don't think the thoughts he gave were anything special (I agreed with I think the Ultra post saying it basically said nothing) or something that couldn't be faked. He even backed down on the you/ekko thing straight away

I fully expected a shot back in my direction for voting him too which he duly delivered

I personally wouldn't want that direction for today but if there are people here who think they know her game better I don't have an issue with that - I haven't played for 3 years I'm not coming in expecting to bat 100 or anything
i think nat's sort of apathy is NAI, more so townie even. she shud be able to make herself easy to read

Emil

V.I.P. Member
why do you read Ultra town

I dont disagree i'm just curious to hear from people that know him better
ive agreed with everything hes been saying, well.. except part of his interaction with poyser (i forgot exactly but can go back and reference). he has a strong day 1 presence as town. i also dont feel like he and i are on the same page because im being pocketed here. feels like we r just doing our thing and arriving at similar answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back