• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I gave it repeatedly lol. I've said I'm not locking them in, just felt a goosebump and some inherent trepidation with their interactions. If I had to give a rough percentage or number of what I would consider the two based off the first two pages it would be like 50/50 faithful vs traitor. And the main reason I said that was cause it felt 'performative' the way they were bouncing off each other, like it would draw away any attention they could be traitors.

Now you said you want a firm handling on why I've said this about Poyser and Ekko?

Here we go with Ekko:

a) based off MANY past games I've played with Ekko; be it him turning out as town, scum, or indie, he's hyperactive and usually the most visible player activity wise in any game so its always NAI from that
b) he does as town generally try to solve players, open up discussions, and talk angles of potential scum tactics time and time again, even the Fallout Game you hosted where he was still suspicious of Grammaton because of involving or leading a couple of notable mislynches that cost town despite being mod/host cleared as Innocent Child which had people getting mad but he based it around behavior

So with Ekko going over his interactions later with Magic, you, and other players, I feel more comfortable as starting to trust him as a Faithful/Townie

Now with Poyser:
Give me more time to readdress what he's said and posted, same with Hime, Magic, and others like Natalija

I came away with the same impression, so no objection there.

My only problem with this post is that you took quite a while to arrive at this point. It required several iterations of asking you what your reads were on these players and finally you give a prolonged justification which I think is possibly fakeable, and then you still only offered the cake on Ekko.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I really never can not trust Hime. They seem really careful in their posts or something. Makes me paranoid for some reason.
we've played a grand total of 1 game together
where is this coming from :dead

RÆM

Distinguished
we've played a grand total of 1 game together
where is this coming from :dead
I think you've played on nf before. I can recognize your posting style and demeanor. Think I mislynched you in a game because you give off that careful vibe. Good aura but I can't trust it.
:watchit

Can't remember if we won or lost though, think town won.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
What is that little thing from.
karma-anime.gif
Goblin Princess from FF14

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I think you've played on nf before. I can recognize your posting style and demeanor. Think I mislynched you in a game because you give off that careful vibe. Good aura but I can't trust it.
:watchit

Can't remember if we won or lost though, think town won.
i have never posted on nf.. :dead

Shepard

Preeminent
Yes we do.

Ask me about my scum reads.
I'm not Magic, I've read the thread - you have poyser/raem/magic on the table. Aurelian too obviously

I disagree on Aurelian and Raem. I'm fairly null on Poyser but not opposed to it. Magic I would town read lightly

Am I missing any?

Poyser

Again I think by and large this is a fair read, but I really don't think the thoughts he gave were anything special (I agreed with I think the Ultra post saying it basically said nothing) or something that couldn't be faked. He even backed down on the you/ekko thing straight away

I fully expected a shot back in my direction for voting him too which he duly delivered

I personally wouldn't want that direction for today but if there are people here who think they know her game better I don't have an issue with that - I haven't played for 3 years I'm not coming in expecting to bat 100 or anything
That might be fair, but the strength of his content/reads isn’t how I read him. I don’t really expect it to be good as town

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm not Magic, I've read the thread - you have poyser/raem/magic on the table. Aurelian too obviously

I disagree on Aurelian and Raem. I'm fairly null on Poyser but not opposed to it. Magic I would town read lightly

Am I missing any?

I wouldn't say Aurelian's on the table for today actually - I just give a slightly more credit to his scum range than some other players here who think he's Lethal tier on account of some offsite games. I'm also confident I can solve his alignment 90% of the time by Day 2 or 3 so I'm fine giving him a pass, actually.

What about Magic are you town reading?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I see that Ekko vs Magic is a thing but not really seeing why he is on Magic. Think I'm missing something.
do u see my reasoning now after reading?

sure, but I expected faithful nat to be more annoyed at the lack of activity here and more eager for things to get started lol
how many games have u played with her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back