• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
from my world view a ratchet lynch is positionally worst for me but is easier to navigate with after a fang flip in future

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yes, and youd answer was voting Richard. I don't see how that equates to not winning unless your point is to say I'm scum anyway.
no i dont think u r scum but im forced to lynch one of u 2

i just read flower townier

after u r gone i can lynch richard and gamble the f3. that way we cover all angels

Ratchet

no i dont think u r scum but im forced to lynch one of u 2

i just read flower townier

after u r gone i can lynch richard and gamble the f3. that way we cover all angels
See, this is a post I take objection to. None of your arguments around me come down to not reading me town. So how does "reading flower townier" even work?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
fang first of all asks when does day end - i presume this is to ensure that he and richard will vote ratchet in time

fang then makes his post about me convincing him in the last 20 seconds before votes r locked

unfortunately for him tho.. i voted flower 20 minutes ago

:kermit

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Flower in all seriousness Ekko and Ultra will dog pile votes at the last second and trust me to scum, Ratchet is an absolute priority to lynch or night kill at worst. VC in this game is probably fooled since I suspect recruits would also be vanilla scum but traitors haven't recruited anyone. I know Ratchet is town.

Ratchet

See, this is a post I take objection to. None of your arguments around me come down to not reading me town. So how does "reading flower townier" even work?
So basically I was correct to read your post ingenuine, but it was intentional apparently. Well, nevermind.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
fang first of all asks when does day end - i presume this is to ensure that he and richard will vote ratchet in time

fang then makes his post about me convincing him in the last 20 seconds before votes r locked

unfortunately for him tho.. i voted flower 20 minutes ago

:kermit
I ask cause I am work and phone posting you jabbering monkey :lul

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Voted Ratchet -_-…
thats fine, its likely gna be you richard and aurelian on ratchet

rest will be on u

even if its a tie we can vote u afterward. point is aurelian and fang r done for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back