• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

@Flower in all seriousness Ekko and Ultra will dog pile votes at the last second and trust me to scum, Ratchet is an absolute priority to lynch or night kill at worst. VC in this game is probably fooled since I suspect recruits would also be vanilla scum but traitors haven't recruited anyone. I know Ratchet is town.
Ekko do you think Fang can still have voted me after coming out with this post? I mean we will find out shortly.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
@Flower in all seriousness Ekko and Ultra will dog pile votes at the last second and trust me to scum, Ratchet is an absolute priority to lynch or night kill at worst. VC in this game is probably fooled since I suspect recruits would also be vanilla scum but traitors haven't recruited anyone. I know Ratchet is town.
I know. But I trust all Townies to vote me, so I‘m just voting him to not self vote here.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ekko do you think Fang can still have voted me after coming out with this post? I mean we will find out shortly.
might not have. he is a coward lol

doesnt matter. his post about me convincing u is enough to lock him in for me

i tagged richard multiple times hoping to get something out of him or get him to vote for u. im hoping he does so

in a world where u and fang are a team u probably picked up on what i was doing and instructed fang not to vote for u eitherway

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Gotta admit Ekko convinced me now with weird interaction he had with Ratchet
fact that im ur biggest scum read and i convince u to vote ratchet after u just called me out for open scumming is just :heston

Ratchet

why do u sound so scummy in these last posts whats wrong with u lol

did u tell him who to vote?
I'm saying that your contention he voted for me doesn't really hold when he comes shortly afterwards saying he thinks I'm lock town. It would only serve to damage his slot.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm saying that your contention he voted for me doesn't really hold when he comes shortly afterwards saying he thinks I'm lock town. It would only serve to damage his slot.
he said i convinced him on you, obviously as a cover up to his vote that is about to show up on you

otherwise whats the purpose of that post

if u r teammates he probably doesnt vote u anyway

Emil

V.I.P. Member
that post of fang's alone suffice to help me not read u guys as a team tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back