• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR

I came away with the same impression, so no objection there.

My only problem with this post is that you took quite a while to arrive at this point. It required several iterations of asking you what your reads were on these players and finally you give a prolonged justification which I think is possibly fakeable, and then you still only offered the cake on Ekko.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I really never can not trust Hime. They seem really careful in their posts or something. Makes me paranoid for some reason.
we've played a grand total of 1 game together
where is this coming from

RÆM

Distinguished
we've played a grand total of 1 game together
where is this coming from
I think you've played on nf before. I can recognize your posting style and demeanor. Think I mislynched you in a game because you give off that careful vibe. Good aura but I can't trust it.

Can't remember if we won or lost though, think town won.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I think you've played on nf before. I can recognize your posting style and demeanor. Think I mislynched you in a game because you give off that careful vibe. Good aura but I can't trust it.

Can't remember if we won or lost though, think town won.
i have never posted on nf..

Shepard

Preeminent
Yes we do.

Ask me about my scum reads.
I'm not Magic, I've read the thread - you have poyser/raem/magic on the table. Aurelian too obviously

I disagree on Aurelian and Raem. I'm fairly null on Poyser but not opposed to it. Magic I would town read lightly

Am I missing any?

Poyser

That might be fair, but the strength of his content/reads isn’t how I read him. I don’t really expect it to be good as town

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm not Magic, I've read the thread - you have poyser/raem/magic on the table. Aurelian too obviously

I disagree on Aurelian and Raem. I'm fairly null on Poyser but not opposed to it. Magic I would town read lightly

Am I missing any?

I wouldn't say Aurelian's on the table for today actually - I just give a slightly more credit to his scum range than some other players here who think he's Lethal tier on account of some offsite games. I'm also confident I can solve his alignment 90% of the time by Day 2 or 3 so I'm fine giving him a pass, actually.

What about Magic are you town reading?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I see that Ekko vs Magic is a thing but not really seeing why he is on Magic. Think I'm missing something.
do u see my reasoning now after reading?

sure, but I expected faithful nat to be more annoyed at the lack of activity here and more eager for things to get started lol
how many games have u played with her

Status
Not open for further replies.