• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Preeminent
Nat, you know I love unconditional devotion, and will usually gleefully accept a pocket in return for your eternal servitude, but even I can't overlook how phoned in this read of me is

I hope nat answers this whenever she's caught up

anyway i just had time to speed read this morning and catch up without much else - will be back before the end of day

Poyser

man i dont think both poyser and magic scum together otherwise wtf they r doing

so by default if lean magic on scum im gna give poyser a weak town read. i mean his posts by themselves arent that bad just didnt like him dismissing some stuff i thought is important (like magic's post to him) which well.. he called stupid but still dont feel the need to scum read magic. he called another post of magic also stupid but dont wanna do much with it too.. wonder how many stupid posts will it take
I don’t town read magic either tho, but I’m not gonna push him on D1 unless I have active reasons to suspect him and I in fact have pushed him before for making posts I think are too stupid to come from town him or reading me not how I expect him to as town and he was town. I came to accept that at some point he went from being super strong on D1 to being less aggressive and throwing shit out to see what happens. He’s not out of his scum range by any means but the stuff your saying isn’t really resonating with anybody that’s played with him and obviously there’s a reason for that lol

Poyser

This was it...

Like it kind of struck me as her wanting town derp points but the item she responded to wasn't the same as the one she went "oh I just realized this!" to lol

Cp: there are lots of spiders in australia

Psychic: youre right it's hot in australia!
You’ve played with psychic before though?

Poyser

Looking like my initials thoughts were right because he seems all over the place still looking for anything beaides himself

He sus magic the most yet is asking him for reads now etc?

Bizarre
You’ve played with Ekko before though? How you calling it bizarre when he does that in literally every single game?

Poyser

Yeah I’m submitting my vote on RAEM, if scum then I’ll be pretty gobsmacked if Ultra isn’t his mate. Didn’t speak up on defence of raem until after half a dozen other people have, and his explanation was incredibly unconvincing and also convenient!

Poyser

RAEM’s read on Ekko is just a load of shit. I’m not buying it at all. Literally said “Ekko is suffocating discussion/creating chaos as usual” and then scum read him for it as if he doesn’t always do it lmao? Calls something he does every game bizarre? Scum reads him for being try hard? It’s all nonsense

Poyser

Not to mention the initial 180 to vote alongside Ekko was Ekko telling him to re-read something he’d already read and him going “oh yeah you’ve got a good point” lmao

Poyser

Also I don’t want everyone to lump on Nat either because it seems like that’s where it’s going and it’s looking like an easy lynch. Counterwagon ftw

RÆM

Distinguished
RAEM’s read on Ekko is just a load of shit. I’m not buying it at all. Literally said “Ekko is suffocating discussion/creating chaos as usual” and then scum read him for it as if he doesn’t always do it lmao? Calls something he does every game bizarre? Scum reads him for being try hard? It’s all nonsense
So are you voting me? Seem very fixated on me.

RÆM

Distinguished
Yeah I’m submitting my vote on RAEM, if scum then I’ll be pretty gobsmacked if Ultra isn’t his mate. Didn’t speak up on defence of raem until after half a dozen other people have, and his explanation was incredibly unconvincing and also convenient!
Alright nice to see you are scum and active.

RÆM

Distinguished
If I die tonight or get lynched

Please finish
Ekko and poyser.
Both fishy

Poy is hard defending Ekko right now. Day 1

RÆM

Distinguished
And I want to see other opinions and discussions branch out. One person shouldn't suffocate and monopolize discussion. It's stupid.

If he's town he should be more concise with his talking points and suspects. Give others a chance to talk.

Legit annoying for those who want to analyze posts and habits for 1 loud person to suck the air out of the room. Distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back