• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I can tell you're enjoying this, come dip your toes in and pressure him with me. The water is fine.

By the way, now that I know his identity, I can confirm RAEM is bonafide town.
did u play in gogeta's DBZ game? remchu was scum there and had similar fluffy style gameplay

Emil

V.I.P. Member
when I started reading the thread I felt a bit sus on poyser and was vibing with ekko and then somewhere along the way I reversed on both
can u elaborate where the reverse happened and whats the connection?

Ultra

THE BEAR
I hate commitment so I've been combing the thread for crumbs to see if I've missed anything but I honestly haven't found any dead ringers. Think Nat is the way to go.

[Vote Lynch Nat]

Emil

V.I.P. Member
My recollection is that he had way less post and fit the mold of nervous scum
game was more active there to be fair so he didnt have easy time to do whatever and get away with it like here. he was less all over the place tho, but the manner of defending himself sound similar to when he got suspected there

You never answered why you were scum reading CP by the way
cuz hes parroting so much (atleast in his first batch posts). feels like hes reading the thread then saying some generic thoughts that were already said then dip

Magic

Resplendent
I have a similar bad feeling as ekko in regards to nat but it still does seem like our best bet. Scum could really be any of the other inactives as well tbh.

RÆM

Distinguished
Looking like my initials thoughts were right because he seems all over the place still looking for anything beaides himself

He sus magic the most yet is asking him for reads now etc?

Bizarre

Ultra

THE BEAR
cuz hes parroting so much (atleast in his first batch posts). feels like hes reading the thread then saying some generic thoughts that were already said then dip

He's been a bit skinny so far but I don't really have any objection to the content of his posts.

If he is parroting, he's parroting me, so I can give him a pass for now tbdean

RÆM

Distinguished
Richard is watch guy?
I don't think we even have the time/flexibility to do the usual song and dance of hopping around and getting claims without risking losing the lynch entirely, think we gotta get something going now. I'm off to hit the hay soon and I'm bout 5 minutes away from lynching Nat.
K I'm fine with a Nat vote too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back