• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You’re saying ekkos usage checks out so presumably you think he’s town

Therefore if he’s throwing the game bt voting RDK there you must also think RDK is town no?

No I'm saying to quit polluting the thread with nonsense and just do his job if he's that sick of the game

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Claiming cop to save yourself = dumbest play ever. Would render a cop useless, get out of here
tbh ur claim doesnt matter as much as ur gameplay. that was terrible last EoD

i get the possibility of u wanting to selfishly play scummy so u survive longer and get a cop invest in, but u cuda done it in better fashion as town. ur tunnel yesterday was not towny because u neglected every reasoning and counter argument i provide

Natalija

Divine Departure
Cool I’m alive.

As promised, I'm delivering RDK's head on a plate. Just gonna lead off with my pre-written case and then give some general impressions I got from my readback of yesterday.

For the sake of brevity - because I know people don’t actually look at these fucking things - I have omitted a couple of filler posts from his ISO. You aren’t missing anything.

Leads off by sheeping an impression of Magic had of Poyser, but then weirdly construes it into a neutral read on Poyser, which comes across as an awkward attempt at defending him

I’ve played slightly more games with RDK at this point than most of “the crew” and I feel like I have a pretty good draw on his scum game. There’s no flattering way to put this - he’s a fucking pussy. This is instantly recognizable behavior from Wrestling Wars in which he couches a position in “I totally noticed this completely on my own and agree with this guy”, because he literally did the same thing to me.

Preemptive activity excuse. Takes a swing at psychic - a fruit so low it’s already growing a sprout - and yet he still comes across as needing to explain himself here. Signs of nervousness.

Makes a very soft jab at Lethal, which later on he doesn’t even own up to. Extremely self aware posts and he melts the moment I look in his general direction.

Publicly sidles up to Magic and brings up shielding him. Easy pickings and possible pocket attempt - I have more to say about this particular subject as it pertains to Poyser and Magic so I’ll just leave it at that for now.

Bad soft push onto Remington, especially in hindsight, acknowledges a generic town tell “idc persona” and then immediately seeks to subvert it.

Admits he hasn’t even read Magic’s posts and wants to pass him the shield anyway. All of his takes and play so far can be summarized as playing to either Poyser or Magic with basically 0 organic thought in-between.

RDK displays absolutely 0 interest in solving here. With absolutely no clue of what he’s talking about, he implicates me for having a meta read on a player he has absolutely no history of, and further cements his disinterest from moving from the stake he’s planted by admitting he already decided to cast a vote.

This is just blatantly false lol

Backs down from stated position

Seeks an angle of attack on me after I start pressuring him. It’s gooey nonsense.

Horrendously scummy posts, and RDK is physically incapable of partaking in the game without talking about the fucking shield

Doesn’t qualify any of these.

Verdict: Scum. I’m pretty confident about this. Implicates one of Poyser and Magic, probably not both. I’m operating under the assumption he’s pocketing one and friends with the other, though not strictly because of RDK’s posts alone. I’ll go into this more in a bit - but basically they both read him as town for a reason that straight up doesn’t makes sense and it’s just to mesh that with them both being town.
I'm not too sure about this. He just played us for fools as indie Zeref, and he sounded incredibly townie.

So it's possible he's one of those players who sound overly townie when they're scum, and less townie when they're not cause they're not overcompensating.

What do you think @hime

Emil

V.I.P. Member
could lynch poyser or hime. they r latching onto some stupid shit

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm not too sure about this. He just played us for fools as indie Zeref, and he sounded incredibly townie.

So it's possible he's one of those players who sound overly townie when they're scum, and less townie when they're not cause they're not overcompensating.

What do you think @hime
being indie =/= being mafia tho

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
its not wifom. if i say i target ultra i avoid suspicion completely so there will be no need for wifom to begin with

anything else hime?
u r aware that saying psychic makes u seem scummy and saying ultra takes away any suspicion
now u can easily make the argument that "i wouldnt say xyz as scum bc i would look scummy for saying that, hence i'm town"

thats literally wifom

Magic

Resplendent
could lynch poyser or hime. they r latching onto some stupid shit
absolutely not.

What do you think @hime

he does care a lot more about looking good town as scum compared to town.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
why not?

she has zero town equity. out of everyone she's done nothing to show she's town.

goth has done nothing either, but his opening posts seemed kinda towny and the fact he tried self voting apparently.
i'll give a definitive read on her by end of day

psychic doesnt kill cp here fwiw, i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back