• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
Man I really haven’t had the time to get into this phase at all. With deadline in an hour and I can’t get free I think I’m gonna just vote Richard

What are the wagons currently? Plz reply to this directly in case there’s another 8 pages next time I check
They're trying one on you

Vote #2

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

i4nKDr4.jpg

“Failure is the opportunity to more intelligently begin again.”​

Now...speaking of failures...
At our last Banishment,
Raem was sent home in a barrage of unfriendly fire.
And you were all so sure that he was a Traitor.
Now, need I remind you,
the purpose of this little soiree is to banish a Traitor.
You know, the ones that are trying to murder you every night?
So...
.....let the inquisition begin.

tlFevHK.jpg

Write down the name of the person you think is a Traitor and should be banished.
You have a little under an hour to submit your votes.
Only after the banishment is official we will find out if you cast out a Traitor or an innocent faithful.

Magic

Resplendent
Not in my POE

Why should she be voted?

literally doing nothing all game that would suggest she's town.

she has teammate equity with poyser just due to his utter lack of mention of her.

she'll never leave POE from play as it's mostly just OMGUS

Ultra

THE BEAR
I can offer a anecdote of Psychics scum behavior in the mountainous game - when she was pressured she kept coming up with increasingly bizarre activity excuses as to why she wasn't in the thread, up to and including having a power outage and then popping into the thread into the middle of said outage.

Lethal

Exceptional
literally doing nothing all game that would suggest she's town.

she has teammate equity with poyser just due to his utter lack of mention of her.

she'll never leave POE from play as it's mostly just OMGUS

Well I have Poyser 70/30 town, she's not my POE, so not happening.

Psychic

Yennefer
psychic what do u think of poyser this game?
Been concentrating on other players this game, just ignoring Poyser for the most part. Don’t have a good read on him.
Not in my POE

Why should she be voted?
He’s tunneling me hardcore and has been trying to get people to vote me all day lol. Pretty bad scum play from him imho. He’s most likely scum godfather. Can’t imagine him being this bad as town.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
@hime do u think ur play is absolutely townie and anyone and his mum shud read u town rn or they r scum?
I don't think ppl who scum read me r necessarily scum

Take breaking bad for example, I was town yet town kept thinking I was just scum but low priority lynch option for sooo many phases no matter how much I tried to convince them

U have played with me, u have hosted games where I'm scum, what do u think of my play there vs here

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Man I really haven’t had the time to get into this phase at all. With deadline in an hour and I can’t get free I think I’m gonna just vote Richard

What are the wagons currently? Plz reply to this directly in case there’s another 8 pages next time I check
man poyser u r getting scummier with every post u make :/

none knows what wagons are. i think RDK is leading, psychic close second. thoughts?

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Magic the elements similar to fairy tail:

- in fairy tail she said if xadlin flips scum lynch flower cuz they both were voting her and stuff like that, its very similar here to how u nat and hime r being tied for voting her for reasons that r not justified from her PoV

- in fairy tail she wifomed that in game 1 she wud do more than 1 shot as scum. she only did 1 shot as town and no teammate reminded her to shoot more etc.. very similar to the logic she is using regarding hinting vig shot and not knowing if recruits happen in public. her teammates wud remind her of those, unless u r accusing her of feigning ignorance which is not something ive seen of her

@Ultra cant say im very happy with u taking a backseat on this tbh

I have a wife, I don't need to simp for girls on the internet. Kek.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Been concentrating on other players this game, just ignoring Poyser for the most part. Don’t have a good read on him.
u currently have a very strong scum equity with him, i take it u understand that? do u have any thoughts about it?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I guess my point regarding Psychic not shooting n1 is

Does Psychic strike people as the sort of person who wouldn't shoot their scum reads n1 as the vig? Because I for one do lean she'd be the type to shoot.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I have a wife, I don't need to simp for girls on the internet. Kek.
huh its more about what if shes a townie being mislynched randomly here, regarldess of who the player is any townie lynch is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back