• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
He did vote Psychic
Day 1 lynch votes: https://onelastforum.com/threads/the-traitors-mafia.3593/page-57#post-220029
Poyser > Raem
Psychic > Raem
Yeah but they have still been incredibly distant on giving each other reads, interactions, or anything of the sort. T-Pein's threads are also a little bit goofy so I had to go through Indigo's last post from Whose Replied? to backtrack to day 2.

Either way I think they are in cahoots and distancing from each other and the entire shebang spiel I went into about their interactions throughout day 1 and day 2 feeling bullshit and barely acknowledging each other directly or from others doesn't really help.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Seriously though, please, I'm begging you, go back to day 2 where Aurelian melts like butter when I question him on his Poyser read. He legitimately could not come up with an answer. Day 1 he suspects him, magically reverses to town reading him, and when questioned multiple times keeps procrastinating until finally he just goes apeshit on Day 2. I went from his top town read to him locking me as scum. If you can explain any of this, I'd be more than happy to hear you out.
None of this happened lmao. You just kept repeating about Poyser ad naseum to me. :lul
Also " goes apeshit"? lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Day 1 lynch votes: https://onelastforum.com/threads/the-traitors-mafia.3593/page-57#post-220029

Yeah but they have still been incredibly distant on giving each other reads, interactions, or anything of the sort. T-Pein's threads are also a little bit goofy so I had to go through Indigo's last post from Whose Replied? to backtrack to day 2.

Either way I think they are in cahoots and distancing from each other and the entire shebang spiel I went into about their interactions throughout day 1 and day 2 feeling bullshit and barely acknowledging each other directly or from others doesn't really help.
*threadmarks

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Not really feeling Goth Boy being scummy but its just a vibe.

Would you be down for lynching Psychic as the best candidate for day 2?
he weirdly defended psychic
when asked y he said its bc she was vanilla and all townies were vanilla
but if u go back to his defense on her, he was defending her when she was supposedly "the vig"

just comes off really weird and he hasnt really played aside from that

there is definitely some linkage between the two imo

Ultra

THE BEAR
he weirdly defended psychic
when asked y he said its bc she was vanilla and all townies were vanilla
but if u go back to his defense on her, he was defending her when she was supposedly "the vig"

just comes off really weird and he hasnt really played aside from that

there is definitely some linkage between the two imo

Circumstantially so, but reading Goth is Crystal Ball tier stuff.

The only other thing I noticed is that he pushed for Richard Day 1.

Ultra

THE BEAR
hi

who r u saying is scum team agn? poyser/aurelian/lethal?

Yes.

If one of those two is town my secondary PoE would be you and Goth.

Throw in Psychic and in that pile contains the scum team with about 90% confidence

I'm currently searching for needles in haystacks though regardless and seeing if there's anything I missed from Poyser or in general but I'm feeling pretty good about that PoE

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
im here reading got reads n stuff to share as i go through day 1 and 2

first ultra and sheph are never aligned with poyser.

nat, i do kind of dislike the fact that nat said poyser can go but proceeded to do fk all about him and just ignore him all along, only to now play the hindsight hero after his flip and accuse other players of only wanting to vote townies when thats what she has been doing entire game... however... lucky for her poyser went for her the first thing in the game and shaded her heavily, i think this likely points at them not being aligned. also the alignment cop being in game fits with poyser being a godfather. can probably confidently say nat ultra sheph arent aligned with poyser, if there a deep wolf here its nat.

tweet is a maybe, very likely not as he opened with a post about poyser's post being made by AI

for hime there is this interaction that went basically nowhere. nat questioned sheph calling hime's post as good but didnt question poyser. i honestly dont take much stock with it. think nat's still just an ingenuine town lost in the sauce. if anything hime comes the worst there. she basically took that town read and rolled with it. she did not comment on neither people liking or disliking her posts.
oh yea speaking of this, someone else said the people the traitors try and recruit has an option to say yes or no to the recruitment? is that true?
if so, it feels kinda unfair lmao, i feel like every faithful should say no to that if they have any ounce of loyalty
might be dumb but I kinda like this post
good post anyway, hime probs town
You find that post good why?
Nat did you not want to ask Poyser the same question you did to me

anyway dumb town reads are good and we should do more of them. Scum are more likely to be self conscious of that stuff and come across more logical. Like this is probably the best post Poyser has made, the rest of them are kinda bland

also after reading back over Ekko I'd say he's unlikely to be scum together w Magic. That's kinda it tho

I should stop clogging up the thread for the time being
There’s a difference between liking a post and saying it’s a good post.

I can somewhat understand “liking” a post, but I don’t see why you’d think it’s good cause I don’t see it.
Not liking hime's recent interactions. "Acting lost" in the early pages could be nothing else, than an "act".
But she likes you and Ultra, that is where I see myself too.

The momentuum for us will come through you guys.

I am still PoEing the Goth Boy.

also richard and lethal do not fit on a team from this interaction. if there is a scum there its mostly gna just be lethal. richard is almost never teammate with poyser imo

Vote: Ekko

Every interaction of his has felt forced and lacking conviction.
Can you quote a post of Ekko, and highlight your suspicion on one example?
Interesting response
Is that a common playstyle of his or do you think throwing around "bad plays" in this case is something "ungenuine" he does?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im kind of wondering could mafia talk before day 1 starts, because by then they could plan out some early day strategy

take this for instance, both aurelian and lethal start their day 1 susing exactly me and poyser, and poyser proceeds to randomly town reads them both out of nowhere

i think the plan here is to manufacture a town read on them so he is not forced to bus early, while they sus him and look good after his flip

the issue is obviously later on they transitioned that scum read on poyser to a town read absolutely fken out of nowhere while keeping the scum read of me

i think lethal aurelian r the last 2 wolves here

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im kind of wondering could mafia talk before day 1 starts, because by then they could plan out some early day strategy

take this for instance, both aurelian and lethal start their day 1 susing exactly me and poyser, and poyser proceeds to randomly town reads them both out of nowhere

i think the plan here is to manufacture a town read on them so he is not forced to bus early, while they sus him and look good after his flip

the issue is obviously later on they transitioned that scum read on poyser to a town read absolutely fken out of nowhere while keeping the scum read of me

i think lethal aurelian r the last 2 wolves here
@Ultra @Shepard

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes.

If one of those two is town my secondary PoE would be you and Goth.

Throw in Psychic and in that pile contains the scum team with about 90% confidence

I'm currently searching for needles in haystacks though regardless and seeing if there's anything I missed from Poyser or in general but I'm feeling pretty good about that PoE
if aurelian or lethal ends up being town, u think the other is town as well?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
all of this was in a span of 1-2 pages.

seems clearly to me the plan here is for aurelian/lethal to go aggressive onto poyser and anyone else, maybe poyser and me or poyser ultra/sheph/magic or whatever. whole idea is they need to sus poyser early and then he reads them town for it for nearly nothing so he can come later and say shit association etc which he did when he was suspected as partnered with lethal and aurelian.

this looks painfully agenda driven and planned. all the bolded is their sus of poyser. feel free to go back to the original posts to see all the quotes. its basically post #204 onward for 1-2 pages.

4 pages of complete and utter fluffed drivel. Nice.

Dice rolling for votes? What nonsense.

Why are you aiming for buddy points?
Vote: Ekko

Every interaction of his has felt forced and lacking conviction.
Interesting response

Useless fluff, then aimlessly wanting votes on Magic which locks them in, allowing him to politic shit around once it's achieved. Making excuses for hidden votes impacting thread quality when people have already made their intentions public.

Keeps saying he wants to lynch magic but now a subtle shade on poyser. from this i don't think he actually does want to see magic being lynched, rather, it's just needless pandering to appear busy

again shades on the hidden votes and subtle shade around poyser & magic once more

No follow up to this, just a needless interaction where he doesn't seem interested in the answer

Paddling up to Ultra for potential CFD just seems a way of being out of his range.

He's doing a whole load of bullshit without actually doing anything.
Not really vibing Ekko or Poyser atm
What was this supposed to prove
This almost feels intentionally coordinated but maybe that's just me being paranoid
these r mostly unqualified garbage suses on me and poyser. when challenged for them aurelian chalked it up to vibe and paranoia while lethal went hidden for the rest of the phase. later on they both just town read poyser out of this air

This is such a shite post as well, but seems like a pretty standard TOWN lethal entrance. Doubt he starts off by being aggro towards me out of everybody
Yeah Aurelian is town lmao
id be baffled if thats actually both of them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back