• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
Btw I've locked my vote on Psychic.

Concerned now that Ekko has her not connected to Poyser cos that fucks with my reads.

I'm happy to answer some more questions if needed. Just ping me cos I'm writing my BTB

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Psychic isn't my first choice here, but I do want you to consider what would happen if Psychic is scum and Poyser were bussing her.

The answer is that I would get turned into fucking cream cheese, and that would, I think in his calculus, be a worthwhile trade off. He was pushing an angle and trying to discredit me a couple of times but couldn't quite get it to catch, and had made a show of defending RDK.
were u defending psychic much? seemed that u gave some few insights on her meta but didnt really defend her. i mean in that scenario u flip town i get sent to the moon right after cuz none defended her as much as i did. i probably get shot by magic right there in n2 lol

idk if poyser was trying to use a psychic scum flip as ammo against u. but probably a psychic scum flip grouped with an RDK town flip can pack a punch on u

shit do i really wanna put her in PoE tho. still feel shes town from poyser discrediting RDK's town read on her which is something he wont do on a teammate. ill let u know after i reread day 2

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i also need to see was lethal there at EoD. because if he was i think he wud have voted psychic if the plan was to lynch her following poyser and aurelians votes as they r both on psychic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Page 1:

This exchange to me seems to me as open wolfing and pandering. Discussing within the thread if we're to believe they don't have a scum chat. Parity here with Ekko & Poyser as a team for sure.

Setting up a mislynch candidate. Natalya and Poyser are not aligned.

Solidifies the non-alignment of them as a team.

Trying too hard to show he is faithful and further pandering to Poyser. Parity remains.

Page 2:

Deflecting Magic off of a Poyser scum lean due to good guy points. Further parity between them.

Dismisses it rather meekly

Why???

Why???

Ok well this makes me feel better about you not divulging said information when pressured. Who was pushing the usage outside of me?

Susing Poyser here, gonna say that Ultra & Poyser are NOT aligned.

Triples down on it. Yeah they aren't connected.

Page 3:

More distancing from having to engage with a Poyser vote or any pressure. A whole load of dancing around the issue which is where I called out his thoughts being FAKE and him not actually believing what he's saying.

re: Poyser. Further parity in them not being aligned.

Page 4:

Not looking good for Fang here

Again throwing barbs at Natalya. They're not aligned. Poyser as wolf isn't going to start burying his team early on - he lets them settle and then will throw them aside if they look a lost cause or he can profit from their lynch.

another point for them not being connected

Strange defence of hime here. Possible connection between them.

so he's disliked both natalya and shep's entrances here mixed in with some shade.

Commenting on it but not committing to anything. Scared to fixate a position.

Calling someone's post as dumb is their best post? ooft.

Page 5:

I don't even know what this is

Interesting defence

Doesn't really clarify what this vibe is? Subtle scum read?

Yeah I see this connection so I like how we have similar views

Ok I like how Ekko is digging his teeth in here and engaging with Poyser. Turning me around on him a little bit.

Yeah they are not aligned at all.

But then you dance around committing to a poyser read and then throw magic in for ? reasons

Panders to Shep (possible conenction) and then shades off on natalya yet again

Typical Poyser to dismiss my post as shite and then label it as a standard town entrance. I don't see any part of my play as being aggro when I merely asked why he was after buddy points

Gives this read based off of????

More points here for Ultra

Page 6:

Well RAEM flipped town and Nat/Ultra are town leans of mine so this looks good for them

Interesting little list here. I mean I know I am town, but there's nothing from hime to suggest a town lean here other than "dumb post" which is weak sauce. The Ekko read is strange because it's a soft lean as opposed to the strong read that he has for hime, fang and myself.

I like this and think this has me leaning you town on this exchange based on you not being aligned.

Page 7:

Pandering to Haza

Odd defence here that has no reason to be here

More shade on Nat & Ultra

Big reach to justify a town read on Fang

Ekko likes this. He hadn't shown any indication of wanting RAEM gone until here. Mind = fucked.

Page 8:

More proof.

Further hade of natalya

hime/tweet not aligned

More shade on her. Yikes.

Page 9:

So I'm not sure where I can be connected with Poyser here? He slapped Ekko down when he tried to suggest the read was wrong.

More subtle defending of Shep

Can read hime off a dumb post, me and nat off entry posts, but can't commit to a read on Tweet other he is suspicious of natalya which fits poyser's narrative. Could be some parity here for them as a team.

Conclusion:

Poyser is NOT aligned with: Ultra, Natalya, Lethal, Ekko, Fang

Poyser CAN BE aligned with: Tweet, Shepard, hime, Psychic

I have no read of Richard or Goth.

Ekkologix
Richard Mille
Goth Boy
Hans Tweetenberg
Shepard

Aurelian
Ultra

Psychic
Natalija
Lethal

hime
need to sleep will probably reply to some of this tomorrow if i wake up b4 day end

Richard and poyser have interactions toward EoD 1

sheph and poyser have ones over the span of the day

poyser and tweet more in day 2

poyser and psychic end of day 1 and day 2

how come aurelian and lethal cannot be partnered but hime and tweet can? poyser had all as town day 1

also u answered most of my questions for me so i dont need to say much. i had magic and posyer as t/s. just needed to determine which was town which was scum. every time i scum read magic i town read poyser and vice versa

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
i have these reasons to think psychic/poyser arent aligned

1. when RDK town read psychic for being confident in shitposting, poyser descredited that town read indirectly by saying that behavior is NAI for her. this was vague and i am unsure if poyser was refering to the town read or scum read on psychic as RDK gave 2 reads on her, but his conclusion one was the town read. this weights otherwise if poyser meant the scum read.

2. poyser was offline for a big portion of the EoD 2. at that time he scum read nat/richard/tweet. he could have simply voted any of them instead of vote psychic in a close wagon which could have lynched her. i think the plan here was to genuinly lynch psychic such that poyser is now tied to RDK (since he will save RDK by steering to psychic) which would mean RDK gets lynched by default if poyser ever flips. this nets mafia 2 mislynches instead of RDK mislynch.

look at EoD2 vote count btw. if the plan was to lynch psychic to set up RDK as a future mislynch then one of the bolded players is poyser's teammate. i may need a reread of day 2 as well tomorrow. @Hans Tweetenberg @hime @Aurelian when did u vote psychic pls?

Votes.
@Ekkologix > Indigo
@Richard Mille > Indigo
@Goth Boy > Indigo
@Shepard > Indigo
@Ultra > Indigo
@Psychic > Indigo
@Lethal > Indigo
@hime > psychic
@Hans Tweetenberg > Psychic
@Poyser > psychic
@Magic > Psychic
@Aurelian > Psychic

@Natalija > Natalija
@Indigo > Ultra

Indigo - 7
Psychic - 5
Natalija - 1
Ultra - 1
For some reason I thought Poyser voted Indigo over Psychic yesterday

Hmmm yeah gotta admit that looks pretty unaligned then

Lethal

Exceptional
how come aurelian and lethal cannot be partnered but hime and tweet can? poyser had all as town day 1
Well I know I am town lol, and the fang read is just an overstretch that it's not a sell to make his buddy seem town, you know? Tweet had done nothing and hime was based off 1 dumb post, which makes parity in a team all the more likely

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
need to sleep will probably reply to some of this tomorrow if i wake up b4 day end

Richard and poyser have interactions toward EoD 1

sheph and poyser have ones over the span of the day

poyser and tweet more in day 2

poyser and psychic end of day 1 and day 2

also u answered most of my questions for me so i dont need to say much. i had magic and posyer as t/s. just needed to determine which was town which was scum. every time i scum read magic i town read poyser and vice versa
Hime was also my main scum read for most of d1

Ultra

THE BEAR
were u defending psychic much? seemed that u gave some few insights on her meta but didnt really defend her. i mean in that scenario u flip town i get sent to the moon right after cuz none defended her as much as i did. i probably get shot by magic right there in n2 lol

idk if poyser was trying to use a psychic scum flip as ammo against u. but probably a psychic scum flip grouped with an RDK town flip can pack a punch on u

shit do i really wanna put her in PoE tho. still feel shes town from poyser discrediting RDK's town read on her which is something he wont do on a teammate. ill let u know after i reread day 2

Mind you, it also makes sense if Psychic is town and Poyser just tosses his vote there, because it's not like he'd be voting RDK anyway. My point is more or less it's NAI and the dynamics at play don't necessarily point to any conclusion but I can totally see what I illustrated happening.

After Magic kept asking me what Psychic would do D2 and I wasn't really able to come up with a good answer I combed over some of her past performances at night and also concluded she's a bit more likely to be town based on meta reasons.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Has he been here to do so? Just because there's role usage =/= connection. On this basis you can connect Ekko and Psychic
There’s a connection cause Auteliboy now townreads hime and Hans over investigating them (and following up on that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back