• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
then do that here
u push rdk (town), u push lethal (town)
u say "i knew poyser was scum all along" yet the only reason poyser is dead is cuz of magic
u say i was town originally now just follow ekko who is playing much worse and say im scummy

You know the above is nonsense so I'll get to the point - I had you on my list from Day 3, show me where I'm sheeping, please.

I *did* have you as town, but I respect your scum game well enough to put you down as a suspect. These responses don't really help with your case - they're just shade and basically an uncharitable interpretation of my play. This is what's known as "hindsight hero'ing", you didn't take any issue with what I was doing up until the flip happened, and now you're trying to paint me as some kind of moron or something - stop.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
actually lethal could have been avoided if i read more so thats the only terrible lynch imo

raem lynch could be avoided if he did not put us in a dichotomy in day 1

RDK lynch could be avoided if he interacted with ultra instead of sub out and have his sub do fk all

you have to think of the picture as a whole. none of these lycnehs is really "forced"

Natalija

Divine Departure
Fair.

His play volume is quite large so any interpretation of him is going to be inherently selective, and I'm going to assume you're assigning no credit to things like his opening day posts of cross analyzing everyone's interactions, so I won't even bother with that.

Instead I'll offer you an anecdote and what that reflects about his overall game.

I distinctly remember tunneling RDK Day 2. I tell Ekko RDK shaded him at EoD 1 after reading his Watcher post.

Ekko went back, checked this information, corrected me on it, informed me I was incorrect...and then proceeded to do nothing with that information

I think instances like that show that he's town, because as scum he's normally a very agenda laden player. Finding that from me, a blatant contradiction, and then setting me up for a mislynch would be an easy layup, he wouldn't in any universe be able to help resisting that. If I'm wrong, it's just so.
I think you're underestimating his scum play a bit there, cause it seems like he's pocketing you. From your pov it might seem like he's nice and not going after you because you know you're town (if you are ofc), but please look at how he's been treating everyone else.

This isn't quite what happened. But I'll defend that.

What I got mad about is that we spent the whole day having fruitful discussion, I warned people countless times to state their votes so we know where it's headed, and then you tried pulling a fast one for reasons that I couldn't really discern. Transparency is our only weapon in a set up where all votes are hidden. You understand this?
And I felt bad, and hammered Lethal because of it :dank

Ultra

THE BEAR
This isn't the first time you've done this either Hime, the first I caught when you dipped your toes steadily in advancing your read on me downwards by saying I "wasn't as townie" by tunneling on RDK, but when I questioned you, you balked down from it.

Conversely I may have changed my read on you but I think my assessment of you so far has been pretty fair

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
please sincerely read this all. you guys are all town - @Shepard @Ultra @Natalija @Psychic @Richard Mille @Hans Tweetenberg @Goth Boy

continued reading day 1 and day 2 over the night and have some notes. see quotes for below in spoilers for the references.

> first - tweet is never aligned with hime, so our world view should NEVER have them both as scum. i have found interactions to support this. i also found more interactions to support tweet never being aligned with poyser mostly stemming from poyser manipulating tweet in thread. QED: tweet is town.

> second -
found interactions showing goth and poyser are unlikely to be aligned, its subtle but its unnecessary shade poyser throws at goth. this is more clearing than poyser's interaction with hime/aurelian. QED: goth is town

> third -
i do still believe psychic is town. i have found posts of poyser manipulating her in the thread. i firmly still believe this is a misdirection and i'll die on this hill. also found an interaction before i started defending psychic that shows interest in reading her slot, as opposed to a scum (poyser) approaching her. QED: psychic is town.

> fourth -
the chance of hime to be aligned with poyser is actually higher than aurelian and poyser. found interactions (and lackoff) to support this. aurelian is still be scum though as poyser did not attempt to manipulate him at all as opposed to tweet/psychic/goth. aurelian and hime were in synch yesterday to lynch Psychic in a double mislynch wagons (lethal and psychic). when psychic flips town, they would lynch lethal after. QED: hime and aurelian are wolves

conclusion - hime and aurelian
are the original wolves here. what i read from aurelian end of day 1 has me thinking he is a misdirection as well, though not as confident on it as i am on psychic/tweet/goth being town due to lack of manipulation by poyser on aurelian.

i also found interactions of poyser and lethal as i continue reading that hints at them not being aligned but its too late for those. apologies @Magic . gna admit i had bias towards how ingenuine he was approaching me and it clouded my judgment on reading him, but i think my solve is right this time.

> hime gave a random read list that tweet called as came out of the blue

> tweet is questioning the easy town read on hime that came from poyser and sheph

> tweet happy to default to hime here

conclusion - i think from this tweet/hime cannot be a team and im happy to have tweet as locked town from an interaction with poyser i'll show in another spoiler

conclusion - this is mostly self explanatory. tweet is asking who shud he vote and poyser is manipulating him into it. confident to say they r mostly not aligned off this. tweet goes to town reads while hime scum read

conclusion - although on a surface level this went nowhere, i am going to once again restate that this is already more than any pressure or sus poyser applied to aurelian and hime the entire game

psychic ask these questions which both me and poyser reply to

poyser's reply was manipulative. he just told her who to shield and lynch but not really answer her question

my reply to psychic answered her question and asked her a question - this also tells you me and psychic r not both scum

psychic quoted my reply and agreed with me

conclusion - while this is fakeable, remember day 1 mafia could not talk together. this may be a signal poyser used to tell psychic who to vote and it clearly tells me he is not interested in reading her as opposed to my reply. what this shows is poyser is scummy and me/psychic are not in a scum team together. poyser being manipulative towards psychic tells me they r more likely than not not in the same team.

> in the middle of the interaction between tweet and poyser, aurelian actually interjects and gives poyser a different view on his read. as in, it seems like fang reads raem scum for different reasons than poyser and sees the need to interject this interaction and point it out. i think there is some merit to this saying they arent teammates, tho i suppose not much more came out of it as it went nowhere.

> another interaction between the 2. this one doesnt help fang's case much as it also goes no where and poyser doesnt reply to it. if anything maybe its fang signaling his vote on poyser?

conclusion - i cant really firly say that aurelian and poyser are not aligned, but i think there is small merit to it. out of the other interactions this has high distancing potential tho as poyser has not tried to manipulate aurelian as opposed to manipulating psychic/tweet

poyser actually thumbs up reaction this post by hime during her interaction with tweet. this was hime's reply to tweet. thats about the closest interaction i can find in EoD between hime and poyser. nothing else came from either poyser nor hime.

what even is this interaction? this has 0 purpose or progress towards game solving

conclusion - hime and poyser are aligned not by bussing or heavy distancing, but by simply complete lack of manipulation from poyser towards hime. these interactions r just bland in both directions.
:bjpenn

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think you're underestimating his scum play a bit there, cause it seems like he's pocketing you. From your pov it might seem like he's nice and not going after you because you know you're town (if you are ofc), but please look at how he's been treating everyone else.

no i shud feel the worst about it because magic warned me about lethal being town and i couldnt see it (up to where i read)

i should have read longer or just stuck with fang

Ultra

THE BEAR

No shit, really?

:lul

I hear you and I think your concern is genuine.

I will give you one concession - it's that if he's scum his behavior here is almost certainly to defend psychic and her inevitable lynch. If psychic flips scum we can at least open the dialogue, until then I'm not even remotely interested. That's the most basic qualification I would need.

Natalija

Divine Departure
  • You smart
Reactions: Rej

Natalija

Divine Departure
No shit, really?

:lul

I hear you and I think your concern is genuine.

I will give you one concession - it's that if he's scum his behavior here is almost certainly to defend psychic and her inevitable lynch. If psychic flips scum we can at least open the dialogue, until then I'm not even remotely interested. That's the most basic qualification I would need.
:lul oh, I'm glad you see

Do you think he wouldn't defend her if she is town? He could theoretically be doing it for cred.

Natalija

Divine Departure
no i shud feel the worst about it because magic warned me about lethal being town and i couldnt see it (up to where i read)

i should have read longer or just stuck with fang
:blobfacade

You know I don't believe for a second that you rejected conversion? You'd never reject that in a million years.

It's time you got clean about who you gave the shield to. Now it's elsewhere and it risks nothing.

(It's forwarded at night, right?)

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Important to note because no one died and Susopp claims conversion "attempt"

@hime @Hans Tweetenberg @Goth Boy @Ultra @Aurelian @Shepard @Richard Mille @Psychic

For politeness' sake: @Ekkologix
i was not shielded. i was only asked to join mafia and refused. beyond this idk what happened

if u get shielded u will become aware of receiving the shield

i can claim who i gave the shield to in n2. that person knows who the shield is with this cycle, but id only say it if they want me to (there is probably no harm in it now as they dont have it anymore, so long as they dont claim who they gave it to.)

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
ekko wants to set up mislynches with me and aurelian
not even sure y he thinks if one is town, the other is scum

Emil

V.I.P. Member
go ahead and share it now

aurelian claimed 2x vanilla cop and said he was out of shots last dp so he is going to say nothing or he will be caught in a lie
where did he claim this?

why did u abstain?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
ekko wants to set up mislynches with me and aurelian
not even sure y he thinks if one is town, the other is scum
or maybe he thinks we r both scum

idk, i feel like hes been pushing both narratives in order to land 2 lynches

Natalija

Divine Departure
i was not shielded. i was only asked to join mafia and refused. beyond this idk what happened

if u get shielded u will become aware of receiving the shield

i can claim who i gave the shield to in n2. that person knows who the shield is with this cycle, but id only say it if they want me to (there is probably no harm in it now as they dont have it anymore, so long as they dont claim who they gave it to.)
I did not say you were shielded lol

I'm saying there's a possibility a kill failed and your conversion claim is just for show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back