• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You are attached to the hips to Psychic since day 1 and all the pressure on every single player whose flipped being town sure is a weird coincidence sussing Psychic and you:

- Magic (town vig)
- Tweet (town vanilla)
- Me (town vanilla cop)
- etc

You can't even come up with a new shtick to attack or try and diffuse the situation being a powder keg with how shit your scum play has been that its day 4 and your still talking about Poyser to me after mislynching 3 fucking townies in a row and leading those ones.
the lynches themselves were not as bad as you escalate them to be as the reasoning for them was provided and majority agreed on them. if anything i will say u played off tmi and did not vote lethal and positioned urself very well for a lethal town flip

ur plan was to lynch psychic and when she flips town, lynch lethal, or vice versa. i could sense ur agenda reading over the night

also u r neglecting that in day 2 my position was very clear magic became town read while hime/poyser became scum read. i have multiple posts outlining this. here is the first one where my progression started in day 2 towards reading magic better and poyser/hime worst. i even made a read list with magic town and poyser/hime scum

u cant really expect me to be on point from day 1. this is ridiculous hindsight hero play. my reads day 2 onward are different and much more refined as flips happen and players talk more. references:

think i like poyser and hime less than magic as i read this day
the progression starts here ^. i read magic townie and poyser/hime scum. this is in the beginning of day 2

read list here (check bolded). this is end of day 2. poyser was my prefered lynch that day
my post that got deleted from yesterday

will make modifications later

2. @Richard Mille - null, never team with poyser. i belive the claim to be true, but i dont know if its town or mafia voyeur. need more gamesolving. so far is focused at forming town reads but not much attention given towards scum reads. his scum read of sheph turned into town core, his scum read of goth remains. never played with him so dont know his town/scum ranges but doesnt seem to be new player. still null sadly. dont see anything to warrant pushing towards town or scum heavily. need more pressure

3. @Goth Boy - null/town. weak town read for seeming lack of agenda and too many derps. as scum midnight shades players a bit and doesnt bother trying to clear them, and is more concerned about his wellbeing. he seems more townie here. need some pressure.

4. @Hans Tweetenberg - null. seems to overreact a bit vs poyser. also his play being slightly different from last game doesnt mean anything as he wud be intentionally aware to shift up his playstyle to not be sused again obviously. need to see more solving. pressure.

5. @Shepard - weak town, since most other players r null i think sheph is just town here. i need more town reads.

7. @Aurelian - null/town. tone is townie, content hoenstly lean scum. i dont know why out himself and hime, dont see much agenda there and checks out with when he revealed tracker in wresling wars. lean town side of null

8. @Ultra - town. strongest town read. RDK lynch sucked but doesnt change my read of ultra. man is atleast trying to do something for bunch of ingrateful inactive lazy ingenuine town

9. @Poyser - null/scum, never team with richard nor tweet imo. MAYBE low chance team with magic, one of them will have to die and the other goes to end game. if tweet is scum poyser town probably? that aside, poysers posts day 1 were townie. day 2 were enlarging PoE a bit. in his defense he is behind on thread so there is that

11. @Magic - null/town, solving the game more than most enough to put him town even if i dont agree with some of his takes. i want more town reads so happy to add him as town for now

13. @Psychic - town, my thoughts on her already public. i think town cuz i *hope* i know her meta by now

14. @Natalija - null/scum, one of her and hime is scum most likely. nat is the most ingenuine player in thread rn. whether it is on purpose so she stays alive longer as a PR or because she is scum doesnt change the fact that she is ingenuine

15. @Lethal - null/scum, dont agree with lots of his posts, particularly the scum read of me. seems to town read me now and tried working with me a bit earlier. hes just firmly PoE

16. @hime - null/scum, dont think she is a team with nat, but one of them is likely scum and im having hard time identifying who exactly as they both are playing scummy. hime is solving the game more mechanically than threadplay wise, and is leaning more towards sheeping than original thoughts. i dont have good indication of her town play cuz i dont remember it but ultra vouching for her so probably town and nat scum

Emil

V.I.P. Member
in what world do scum kill me last night?
would never happen, im in "mislynch territory"
in a world where psychic is scum, wasen't one of your biggest contentions against her that she kills those who scum read her?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Man, if only we could solve the game without exchanging every piece of vital fucking information to parties with ill intentions
cant even tell if its stupidity or paranoia

i bet scum r fuming i declined their recruit. we have aurelian here thinking mafia did no factional kill or recruit instead of thinking they shot a shielded player or accepting that i simply rejected the recruit cuz i baited them into it. he is just scum

like jesus fken christ

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Not if it's past users. Obviously we won't poke into who has it now.
i dont know how it helps u solve the game. i really reaaaaallly dont

like i obviously gave it to a town read. this is the fishing that is completely unnecessary, as opposed to me asking hime why she abstained

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
in a world where psychic is scum, wasen't one of your biggest contentions against her that she kills those who scum read her?
yup, but not happening with u tunneling me cuz it would be a waste
plus recruit likely opens np3 :blobtimistic

Natalija

Divine Departure
I don't agree
Okay, tell me the negative tradeoff. Cause town can pass the shield however we like, and the fact that Susopp had it N1 doesn't not influence that whatsoever. Neither does whoever had it N2.

i dont know how it helps u solve the game. i really reaaaaallly dont

like i obviously gave it to a town read. this is the fishing that is completely unnecessary, as opposed to me asking hime why she abstained
Refer to post below. And also answer why you considered Richard and Magic for shield when they were in your scum reads.
It's important. For the reasons of passing it, and for elimination. For example if Kekko flips scum and gave the shield to you or Shepard, one of you is confirmed town.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
yup, but not happening with u tunneling me cuz it would be a waste
plus recruit likely opens np3 :blobtimistic
uh huh no u dont get to say that ^^

if me and psychic r scum we'd recruit nat then mislynch u and aurelian with the support of ultra and sheph

ur contention was psychic in n1 kills players who suspect her, which r magic and cp. that shud also mean she will kill u or nat or aurelian as u guys voted for her, OR she can recruit one of you

in your world view, you should always busdrive one of you three (aurelian hime nat) with one of us 2 (me, psychic), that way if we recruited or shot you guys it goes back to us

you are scum. end of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back